Civil War II

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Civil War II

Post by tector » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:23 am

SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

wizard78
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Civil War II

Post by wizard78 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:19 am

Good read. Thanks.

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 am

I think the republicans will re-burn atlanta down whenever it is convenient for the population of Atlanta. One things for sure, democrats are terrible war leaders. Look at the Civil War. Aside from Lee, the rest of the army level generals were a sorry bunch. The corps level commanders were at best a mixed bag, and too few to get rid of and replace with someone else which is what the North did when it had to fire one.

But Civil War II? The country is too old for that to happen. War is a young man's game, and that is especially true for civil wars. It takes youth to fight and it takes youth to have the energy to get angry enough to fight. It takes more to field an army than angry old men yelling at each other.

EDIT: After reading, a bunch of mental masturbation there. Sound like a Russian prepared document in the hopes of angering people enough to cause some less balanced nut cases to go out and try their hand at terrorism.
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

Flame Red
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Flame Red » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:32 am

No need for any civil war. The Libitards are winning. The Libitards have just slowly "Fundamentally Transformed" the county. Started with demise of the family unit. Probably has reached the tipping point. Proof - no prosecution of Soros, Sanctuary Cities, Obomination/Hildabeast, Misjustice Department crimes. The list is endless. When I see some folks in orange jump suits, Only then, I will be proven wrong.
Dirty Harry doesn't play any favorites! Harry hates everybody!

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Cardboard_killer wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 am
I think the republicans will re-burn atlanta down whenever it is convenient for the population of Atlanta. One things for sure, democrats are terrible war leaders. Look at the Civil War. Aside from Lee, the rest of the army level generals were a sorry bunch. The corps level commanders were at best a mixed bag, and too few to get rid of and replace with someone else which is what the North did when it had to fire one.

But Civil War II? The country is too old for that to happen. War is a young man's game, and that is especially true for civil wars. It takes youth to fight and it takes youth to have the energy to get angry enough to fight. It takes more to field an army than angry old men yelling at each other.

EDIT: After reading, a bunch of mental masturbation there. Sound like a Russian prepared document in the hopes of angering people enough to cause some less balanced nut cases to go out and try their hand at terrorism.
Just old men huh? Don’t speak for everyone. I’m 32 and not old yet. Don’t be such a pussy and be willing to let things be. You sound like a CNN commenator
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:08 pm

Gregh181 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:57 pm
Just old men huh? Don’t speak for everyone. I’m 32 and not old yet. Don’t be such a pussy and be willing to let things be. You sound like a CNN commenator
Speak up, I can't hear you.
Brian

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:09 pm

I do feel for you. Our generation really fucked your generation hard.
Brian

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:24 pm

[-o< Oh, please, please, please...I just hope it comes before I'm too old to pick up a rifle.
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 pm

I get in the occasional Facebook commenting battle with Libs who say "Your claim to "need" military-grade (their words) weapons is moot...how will you defend against the Gov't when they're coming at you with F-18's?"

My response: "I'll look up the F-18 pilot's family on Facebook and go kill them..." [smilie=011.gif]

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Seems like IEDs and small arms can be a m;;;;r f;;;;r if enough people have them. There are people here who can personally attest to that.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

TC6969
Life Member
Life Member

Post by TC6969 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Gregh181 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:57 pm

I'm 65 and not old yet.

I work out 3-4 days a week, and I'm in the best shape of my life.

I go on unarmed hog hunts with two 25 year old kids about 3 times a month, and not only do I keep up, I walk THEM down on a regular basis.

If we DO take it to the streets, I'm ready, but I feel sorry for a lot of people who arent!
Last edited by TC6969 on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Late mergers should be shot in the face, then set on fire and hung from an overpass. /:f

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:35 pm

870Mike wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 pm
I get in the occasional Facebook commenting battle with Libs who say "Your claim to "need" military-grade (their words) weapons is moot...how will you defend against the Gov't when they're coming at you with F-18's?"

My response: "I'll look up the F-18 pilot's family on Facebook and go kill them..." [smilie=011.gif]
Harsh, but true. if it came to the point of all out military force being used on the US population nothing and no one would be safe.

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:55 pm

Lilwoody wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:35 pm
870Mike wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Harsh, but true. if it came to the point of all out military force being used on the US population nothing and no one would be safe.
Additionally some of those f-18s would end up on our side probably. Also f-18s can’t fly without fuel and they won’t have fuel someone keeps blowing up the fuel truck on the way to the air force base.
Libertas aut mortis!

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:42 pm

Not to mention the occasional potshot at the fuel convoys by 18 year-olds with hunting rifles....
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 870Mike » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:31 pm

Dr. Dickie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dr. Dickie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Cardboard_killer wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:52 am

Washington was 43 at the start of the Revolutionary war.
Repeal the 17th Amendment, let’s put America back to the Republic the founding fathers intended!

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm

Dr. Dickie wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm
Exactly.
Brian

Dr. Dickie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dr. Dickie » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:11 am

Cardboard_killer wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Dr. Dickie wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:33 pm
Exactly.
43 back then was not young.
Repeal the 17th Amendment, let’s put America back to the Republic the founding fathers intended!

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:59 am

Dr. Dickie wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:11 am
43 back then was not young.
For the commanding general of the entire army it was. Not everyone 43 and older is going to be a general in Civil War II. Most will be privates. There probably weren't many 60 year old privates in the Continental Congress's army.
Brian

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:03 am

https://www.publishersweekly.com/978-1-59555-069-9

Cramer's book lists many of the Colonial, Revolution and Early Republic militia laws. /:f
Fairly universal 16 to 60 was the age range.
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!