Coming that way does anyone need anything?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Post Reply
User avatar
n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2179
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: Tennessee. Finally

Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by n0rlf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:37 am

I will be making a trip down to Orlando from Northeast Tennessee later this week sometime. I am taking my Daughter and grandkids home.

If there is anything anyonoe needs that I can bring down let me know and I will see what I can do. I will have my truck and I have several trailers of various sizes if we really need more.

While I am only coming to Orlando I will be happy to bring what I can for folks.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

Srasel79
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 am
Location: Orlando

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by Srasel79 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 am

Thank you very much for your generosity and thinking of us. [smilie=cheers1.gif]

User avatar
tector
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 14110
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:49 am
Location: Broward

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by tector » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:27 am

Srasel79 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:18 am
Thank you very much for your generosity and thinking of us. [smilie=cheers1.gif]
I second that emotion.
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

User avatar
n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2179
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: Tennessee. Finally

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by n0rlf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 pm

You are welcome, Daddy raised me that way.

And it would be stupid not to offer in this case! I see enough people that have needs. I already am bringing a bunch of water and a couple Chainsaws and 2 generators. Surprised no one has asked for beer!

I did get one request for some shine but as much as I like to help I ain't goin to jail for that!

I also have supple soft hands. [smilie=011.gif]
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

Srasel79
Executive Member
Executive Member
Posts: 718
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 am
Location: Orlando

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by Srasel79 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 pm

n0rlf wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 pm
You are welcome, Daddy raised me that way.

And it would be stupid not to offer in this case! I see enough people that have needs. I already am bringing a bunch of water and a couple Chainsaws and 2 generators. Surprised no one has asked for beer!

I did get one request for some shine but as much as I like to help I ain't goin to jail for that!

I also have supple soft hands. [smilie=011.gif]
No officer this isn't shine its' Ethanol free gas!! /:f

User avatar
870Mike
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Broward (Da 'Hood)

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by 870Mike » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Srasel79 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 pm

No officer this isn't shine its' Ethanol free gas!! /:f
Tastes/combusts the same... Image
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

User avatar
n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2179
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:43 pm
Location: Tennessee. Finally

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by n0rlf » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Srasel79 wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:09 pm
n0rlf wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:04 pm
You are welcome, Daddy raised me that way.

And it would be stupid not to offer in this case! I see enough people that have needs. I already am bringing a bunch of water and a couple Chainsaws and 2 generators. Surprised no one has asked for beer!

I did get one request for some shine but as much as I like to help I ain't goin to jail for that!

I also have supple soft hands. [smilie=011.gif]
No officer this isn't shine its' Ethanol free gas!! /:f
Actually gas free ethanol. [smilie=011.gif]
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

User avatar
molivo
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 10695
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:17 am
Location: St. Lucie
Contact:

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by molivo » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:24 pm

Malt liqour if your going through the "ATL". Mike was supposed to get me some from liberty city during his looting spree but he was too busy stealing cases of menthol cigerettes.
Altar Arms - 01 FFL , NFA/SOT Dealer(772)497-6550
20$ Transfers for FSN members for Title 1 Firearms, 75$ Title 2!
Located in Fort Pierce, FL

I BUY PREBAN AR15'S! PM ME!

See us on Gunbroker.com! AltarArms
http://www.gunbroker.com/All/BI.aspx?In ... rs=2086140

User avatar
870Mike
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 4529
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:32 pm
Location: Broward (Da 'Hood)

Re: Coming that way does anyone need anything?

Post by 870Mike » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:24 pm

molivo wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:24 pm
Malt liqour if your going through the "ATL". Mike was supposed to get me some from liberty city during his looting spree but he was too busy stealing cases of menthol cigerettes.
I ended up looting the library. Place was empty! [smilie=011.gif]
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

Post Reply