Has anyone tried the Tac-Sac yet?

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
cvasqu03
Life Member
Life Member

Has anyone tried the Tac-Sac yet?

Post by cvasqu03 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:42 pm

I know a lot of people like to trick out their rifles with all types of add-ons including myself, and I know a lot of people believe they've seen the ultimate add on to end all other add-ons, but man, I just found one that totally takes the cake.

This is basically the tactical version of the testicles you hang on your car. I love that it comes in two different colors too. It's a bit expensive, but for the rifle that has everything, what else are you going to do? I guess in a pinch, you can also use it as a small vertical grip. [smilie=011.gif]

http://soldiersystems.net/2016/10/23/ta ... witterfeed

So check out the link and let us know if you've tried this or would ever try putting it on your rifle.
If you're going to knock a man down, do it so he can't get up.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Has anyone tried the Tac-Sac yet?

Post by Rentprop1 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:25 am

worthless as a nut sack on Hillary , you need a FANG

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016 ... tabilizer/

I have an extra one in FDE and another in Black, $ 40 shipped , PM me if interested
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Skoll

Re: Has anyone tried the Tac-Sac yet?

Post by Skoll » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Here's mine on my Wasr-10. Won it in a contest on a Facebook group I'm in.