Frost cutlery

Lever guns, hunting guns, black powder, plinkers, rifle scopes, spotting scopes, night vision, sling shots, bows 'n arrows, knives and anything else that doesn't fit anywhere else!
Srasel79
Executive Member
Executive Member

Frost cutlery

Post by Srasel79 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Wife picked up a couple of knives at a garage sale today. I don't know anything about the company and I am at work so I figured I would ask here if anyone knows anything about them. One is a TR3135 Bowie knife stainless steel.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Frost cutlery

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat May 14, 2016 8:18 pm

Bottom of the line QVC type s';t
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Srasel79
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Srasel79 » Sat May 14, 2016 9:27 pm

Thanks. That's what I thought by looking at it. $13 for 3 knives I guess she did ok.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat May 14, 2016 10:33 pm

If I remember correctly you get like 200 knives for about two hundred bucks when you buy the entire set..... the set consists of five or ten of each of the low-end knives and there's a bunch of light katanas and Bowie knives and fantasy blades all in the set.... a lot of people that sell stuff at the flea market buy the frost Cutlery and mark them up 3 or $4 per knife and try to make their money back after they pull out what they want from the set
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.