2 Firearms Bills Of Sale

Official web sites and other useful information.
RevCharlie
Life Member
Life Member

2 Firearms Bills Of Sale

Post by RevCharlie » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:01 pm

Warmest Greetings Everyone,

I made a couple of these "Receipts For FSN Members So I Thought I'd Make A Generic One That Any FSN'er Could Use!

I believe this is critical if your making a sale and shipping the firearm out, especially since you may have no idea who is on the other end!

Please feel free to copy, fill in your own information, and use this form in the future.

GOD BLESS!!!! [-o<
Rev Charlie

FIREARM PURCHASE RELEASE AND STATEMENT FOR (FILL IN YOUR NAME)

B5) Are there certain persons who cannot legally receive or possess firearms and/or ammunition?
Yes, a person who –
(1) Has been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
(2) Is a fugitive from justice;
(3) Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
(4) Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United states or an alien admitted to the United states under a nonimmigrant visa;
(6) Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) Having been a citizen of the United states, has renounced his or her 8 citizenship;
(8) Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner; or
(9) Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm. A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully receive a firearm. Such person may continue to lawfully possess firearms obtained prior to the indictment or information. [18 U. S. C. 922( g) and (n), 27 CFR 178.32( a) and (b)]
I (Insert ……Name) Truthfully State That I AM NOT A Person Who Cannot Legally Buy, Receive, Possess Firearms And/Or Ammunition.

Full Name………………………………………………………………….

Home Address……………………………………………………………..

State-Florida

Zip Code…………………

Phone Number………………………..

Florida ID Number And Type………………………………………………...

Signature………………………………………………………………………

mjmensale
Life Member
Life Member

Post by mjmensale » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:40 am

Here's another version from miamitj. You'll need Adobe Reader as it's a PDF file.

Moe

http://www.cwlmiami.com/billofsale/upda ... f-sale.pdf
America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. Claire Wolfe

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you. John Steinbeck

If you try to take our firearms, we will kill you. Mike Vanderboegh