Florida Legislative Contacts

Official web sites and other useful information.
ebb_tide33

Florida Legislative Contacts

Post by ebb_tide33 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Of a list with the states congress man/woman with emails? Just thought it would be a good idea for a easy place we could go to to start firing off emails! I will be starting mine soon, I can't wait to tell them that I will do all it takes to fire them if they don't stand up for our rights. I know it's a small step but they need to hear us LOUD N CLEAR!!

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Sections/ ... tives.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've changed the title to reflect what the thread is about & stickied it - moe
Mike

bowhunter
Life Member
Life Member
Location: Lake County, FL - sic semper tyrannis - AmeriKa-but seeking the restoration of the Founder's

Re: Moe can we get a sticky?

Post by bowhunter » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:27 pm

I second the request - need a sticky of all contact phone and email and snail mail addresses for them
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." – Thomas Jefferson

mjmensale
Life Member
Life Member

Post by mjmensale » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Why not include the senate also?

Get the information and we'll sticky it.
America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. Claire Wolfe

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you. John Steinbeck

If you try to take our firearms, we will kill you. Mike Vanderboegh

ebb_tide33

Post by ebb_tide33 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:35 pm

10-4
http://www.flsenate.gov/Legislators/ind ... N=82715173" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mike

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:57 pm

how about we sticky it in the political forum since they are all politicians ??
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

False Prophet
Life Member
Life Member

Post by False Prophet » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:33 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:how about we sticky it in the political forum since they are all politicians ??
Rent, you need Prozac... [smilie=033.gif]
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" -- Sigmund Freud

RevCharlie
Life Member
Life Member

Post by RevCharlie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:50 pm

How About Some VALIUM =:wvr =:wvr =:wvr [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif] [smilie=011.gif]
/:f

False Prophet
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Florida Legislative Contacts

Post by False Prophet » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:57 am

This is what we want to write about folks:

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... =h110-6257

One of he AWB sponsors is a Republican from Florida (18th Dist) who just so happened to get reelected on tuesday. Let's send her some love letters.

A couple of her congressional aides in Miami are:

Mr. Ariel A. Fernandez, III
(305) 934-9441

Ms. Kim Sovia-Crandon
Kim.Sovia-Crandon@mail.house.gov
(305) 304-7789

Offices for Ros-Lehtinen:

Washington, DC Office
2160 Rayburn H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515-0918
Telephone: 202-225-3931
Fax: 202-225-5620

Miami, FL Office
8660 West Flagler St., Suite 131
Miami, Florida 33144
Telephone: 305-220-3281
Fax: 305-220-3291

Miami Beach Office
Ariel Fernandez
Telephone: 305-934-9441

Monroe County Office
Kim Sovia-Crandon
Telephone: 305-304-7789

The rest of her staff and info can be had here:
http://ros-lehtinen.house.gov/SinglePag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ?NewsID=54
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" -- Sigmund Freud

Joel
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Florida Legislative Contacts

Post by Joel » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm

[Sen.] or [Rep.] [FIRST NAME] [LAST NAME]
Washington, DC

RE: Oppose "Banning Guns" and Protect the Second Amendment!

Dear [Sen.] or [Rep.] [LAST NAME]:

I'm writing to ask you to please oppose ANY "anti gun bill" that includes ANY "gun ban" to repeal the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

I the undersigned, as a citizen of the United States, do hereby demand that you vote “NO” on every unconstitutional bill to ban or confiscate the legally owned firearms of millions of law-abiding Americans.

The Founding Fathers knew exactly what they were doing when they wrote the Second Amendment -– they were giving the people the right to defend themselves against all threats -- including the threat of an oppressive government.

Americans will be highly skeptical of any diversionary talk of “waiting periods”, “background checks” or “gun-registration” and additional promises to enforce any new and deeply flawed approaches.

If history is an accurate guide, banning guns would only embolden criminals and encourage crime leaving American's defenseless and allow the uncontrolled and unacceptable to happen, making family security even worse than it is now.

Such legislation is a bad idea because it creates armed criminals to prey upon law abiding citizens. Further, it would be impossible to administer and even more unlikely to be enforced. Gun control is about making people safe - NOT about government controlling the people.

That’s what’s at stake here. Our freedom. Our future.

The most important job you have to do right now is to protect U.S. citizens Second Amendment rights. Like millions of Americans, I'm sick and tired of the "inside the beltway" politics on this issue; I will listen to NO MORE weasel words or slick excuses.

This issue is BLACK OR WHITE - there are NO "shades of gray." We need you to protect Americans and their Right to Bear Arms. Please, oppose ANY "gun bill" that includes ANY "gun ban" provisions. I will be watching your vote on this issue very closely. Thank you.

Sincerely,

[YOUR NAME]
[ADDRESS]
[CITY], [STATE] [ZIP]