First responders sound off thread

A forum for LEOs, firefighters, EMT and other first responders to discuss issues pertaining to their fields.
Alexfiggy

Post by Alexfiggy »

Almost 19 years firefighter medic driver engineer
Alexfiggy

Post by Alexfiggy »

I like to shoot guns and stuff :mrgreen:
Firemedic1501

Post by Firemedic1501 »

Firemedic with 5 years on the job
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

Thank you for all your service, you guys are true heros :D
Shueter612

Post by Shueter612 »

6 years on and pushing a marked unit. G17(used to rock a G22 until we switched to 9mm) on duty, G43 or M&P 2.0 compact when I'm anywhere else. Love the career and most of the shit I see.
MiamiE

Post by MiamiE »

FF/PM here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

exbluelight wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:14 am Retired District Lieutenant, FHP. exbluelight (ebl)
The FHP are some fantastic guys. Work alot with you guys. Help one one night that had stood in one of those damn fir ant mounds one night. Poor guy was bitten all over his legs. Even bit him on his balls. Never heard a man yell and cuss like that before :lol:

You just about can not work along the interstate in the grass. They are eat up with fire ants. They are every where.

I like messing with the guys in the GD section on busting on LE just to get them going and screwing with them. Just to see their responses. My brothers a DEPUTY SHERIFF So don't believe half of what I post.

I do the same to my brother. He was an Army Ranger also. He was in the 2nd Batt and I was in the 1st Batt.

He busts on me about being a hose dragger and says they started the 2nd Ranger Batt because they screwed up with 1st batt. He said they got it right with the 2nd batt :lol:

I call him Barny Fife :P

My buddy JD is a Sheriff bailiff for a judge. We do accounting and taxes for alot in deputies over in Plant City

You could not pay me enough to do what you guys do. Fortunately my brother flys a helicopter for Port St Lucie and is not a patrol deputy. Thought he did have to do a hard landing once. His bird stalled on him. He did an auto rotation landing. Hurt his back he hit so hard. But he got better.

Anyways God bless everyone here and may he keep all of you safe
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TactMedic

Post by TactMedic »

I work for Orlando FD (FF/Medic), Also Navy Reservist.
Deputydave

Post by Deputydave »

Been almost a year since I started this thread. I retired after 29 years with the S.O.

Enjoying every minute of it! :)
Survival and Emergency Preparedness https://www.sepboard.us
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Wife and I both are on local rescue squad when we are up here in Tennessee. Giving back s much as we can after retirement.