Non uniform security

A forum for LEOs, firefighters, EMT and other first responders to discuss issues pertaining to their fields.
Skoll

Non uniform security

Post by Skoll » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:10 pm

I don't know where else to put this, and I guess technically a licensed security officer is a sort of first responder in some cases, but I was wondering if any of you knew of any companies / agencies hiring in South FL for plain clothes / undercover positions. I'm doing my G quals tomorrow, I'm fairly confident I will pass as I am an above average shooter, but I don't want to spend my career sitting in a guard house writing down license plate numbers. No, I don't think I'm a cop nor do I have any illusions of power or authority, but I am interested in shit that's like asset protection, anything undercover, etc.

Let me know, thanks.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Outgunu

Post by Outgunu » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:13 am

lots of stores use plain clothes for busting shoplifters.

Skoll

Post by Skoll » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Thanks,

I'm thinking about doing Brinks or something until I can move out west. I've heard from a bunch of guys that cannabis dispensaries pay really well.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”