If you have a Cabela's Visa, good day to order some 9mm

Everything ammunition! What to use, where to get it, surplus ammo headstamps, the science of reloading and more.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

If you have a Cabela's Visa, good day to order some 9mm

Post by tector » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:27 am

Today only Cabela's is offering a deal to holders of their Visa card--10% off plus free shipping on orders over $99 (discount code 16CLUB27). And in Florida, since no brick and mortar store, no tax.

They also have Fiocchi 9mm 115gr FMJ on sale for $10.99/box. So if you buy 11 or more boxes you can get it for $9.89/box, delivered. I ordered a case (20 boxes) for $197.80 delivered (actually reduced to $192.79 since I had $5.01 in rewards on file).

These are the days we will be recalling fondly in a few months....
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Re: If you have a Cabela's Visa, good day to order some 9mm

Post by tector » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:39 am

And it is actually cheaper because you earn a credit for future purchases--for me it was $3.86.If I used their Visa as my main credit card it would be bigger, but I prefer to build up my credits on a Hilton card.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:33 pm

tector wrote: These are the days we will be recalling fondly in a few months....
Tru dat [smilie=popcorn.gif]

/:f
“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

A stovepipe is your rifle flipping you off for using cheap ammo!

jollymon32
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jollymon32 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:27 am

Took advantage of this deal, however, I bought a load of CCI primers. On sale, plus 10% off, plus free shipping, plus an additional 7% back for using my Cabelas card.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:32 am

jollymon32 wrote:Took advantage of this deal, however, I bought a load of CCI primers. On sale, plus 10% off, plus free shipping, plus an additional 7% back for using my Cabelas card.
Good job, sir!