Heard of EVERGLADESAMMO.COM ?

Everything ammunition! What to use, where to get it, surplus ammo headstamps, the science of reloading and more.
czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Heard of EVERGLADESAMMO.COM ?

Post by czharry » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Just saw a mention of it. I don't reload, but I thought I'd pass it along.
They list powders and primers, plus brass, bullets and ammo.
They're in Naples. (probably high overhead)
http://www.evergladesammo.com/
There's a storm coming.

bmup
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Heard of EVERGLADESAMMO.COM ?

Post by bmup » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:01 pm

I buy from them all the time. Never had a problem & their shipping is incredibly fast. I recommend them highly.
Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.
-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author, in the LA Times 15 Oct 1992

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:00 pm

Now that Wideners sold his site these prices look decent, not great but not the rip off so many sites seem to be wanting

I am saving the link, so thanks for posting :ber

I just wish Wideners had given me a heads up so i could have ordered a ton more of bullets

But alas I [smilie=012.gif] and I =:vio
“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

A stovepipe is your rifle flipping you off for using cheap ammo!

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Fri May 13, 2016 12:16 am

I've bought most all my plinking 223 from them since they started. They have a heck of a deal on 55 gr FMJ at 7 cents a bullet in 500 round bags with free shipping. If you're in Fl they do charge sales tax.

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Fri May 13, 2016 3:28 pm

Lilwoody wrote: If you're in Fl they do charge sales tax.
When that tax is added their price is higher than I can get elsewhere [smilie=pdt_xtremez_24.gif]

/:f
“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

A stovepipe is your rifle flipping you off for using cheap ammo!

Barnmisser

Post by Barnmisser » Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:28 pm

This place has good prices and it is in your hands ahead of that slowpoke Jimmy John's sub. I ordered 1,000 nickel plated .40 S&W OFB from them in 2012 and it was delivered in three days for 46 bucks!(prices now slightly higher). I had only ordered brass and bullets from them until 1 December 2015 when I was in Naples, so I went to their store for powder. 8 lbs of Ball C was $156 out the door. They also had some 230 grain FMJ .45 bullets that had a slightly longer cylindrical bearing surface than G.I., so I got a bag of 250 for around $30. I haven't had a chance to shoot them from a rest yet. Will post results when I do. They also had the ONLY boxer 7.62x39 OFB I could find, so I bought 200 of those,too, but they weren't cheap compared to all their other brass, which generally is. This is a good operation run by people who pay attention to detail. Try them once and you'll see what I mean. They also have nickel-plated OFB in 9mm and .380 which is what I shoot the most. My only complaint is that their nickel .45 cases are not separated, so you get large and small primer pockets in the same batch, but oh well. ALL of their bags contain enough extra cases so that the clinkers and trash don't leave you with less than 1K per order.

Good Luck. Barnmisser
That rifle on the wall of the laborer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy.
It is our job to see that it stays there. -George Orwell