FYI--free shipping offer from Underwood Ammo today

Everything ammunition! What to use, where to get it, surplus ammo headstamps, the science of reloading and more.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

FYI--free shipping offer from Underwood Ammo today

Post by tector » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:43 pm

SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Re: FYI--free shipping offer from Underwood Ammo today

Post by Wulfmann » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:06 pm

Somehow $653.78 for 1,000 rounds of 55gr FMJ 223 is not softened much by free shipping.

Has anyone tried their interesting pistol SD ammo?
/:f
“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

A stovepipe is your rifle flipping you off for using cheap ammo!

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:25 pm

Wulfmann wrote:Somehow $653.78 for 1,000 rounds of 55gr FMJ 223 is not softened much by free shipping.
Umm, you are not getting it, dude. Not everything is 5.56/.223, which is about the the only ammo you ever post about. Nobody buys newly manufactured brass .223 from small manufacturers, unless they are buying some specialized hunting rounds.

Their full-bore 10mm ammo is great, and much cheaper than Double Tap or Buffalo Bore.

They are also a much better option of large bore revolver calibers. DT, BB, Grizzly, etc., are WAY more expensive.

Their personal defense handgun rounds are varied and interesting.

I also like the wadcutters they offer in some hard to find calibers, like .45 colt and .44sp--those are not made by major manufacturers. You are generally out of luck on those unless you roll your own.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Can't pass up the opportunity to be pretentious and condescending? [smilie=011.gif]

You can't say i didn't give you the opening you like [smilie=popcorn.gif]

I load for many calibers.
Since the majority are looking for 223 and that is what they request info on you confuse my responding to such as a single interest.

The SD rounds looks interesting but $800.00/500 ($1.60/round) for 9MM is a bit steep but I stress IMO.

If anyone knows more about their SD ammo I thought I read it was over rated and not worth the price.
Please respond with info on performance.
You can do so nicely or if it makes you feel better about yourself be condescending [smilie=jestor.gif]

“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Really, "a majority" are looking for .223? So more than half of all ammo purchases are .223/5.56.? On what planet?

What a dumbfxxk troll.

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Wow, kindergarten name calling. real mature. [smilie=012.gif]

Disagree with T and watch him throw a tantrum [smilie=bs_lame.gif]

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Dave M » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:10 pm

There 357 sig ammo is fantastic as well as there 10 mm in 200 grain

Sent from my 9006W using Tapatalk