Postal Match: You pick the distance! (Ends 4-5-09)

Compete with your fellow FSN Members without leaving your home shooting range. Better known as the "Shoot n Mail."
Onree
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Postal Match: You pick the distance! (Ends 4-5-09)

Post by Onree » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Damn, thanks for the reminder TP!

I picked up a trophy for the winning shooter. However, seeing how we only had four entries, I figured I'd just Obama it up among the folks that entered.

TP, be sure to check your mailbox for your 1/4 of the trophy.

[smilie=022.gif]
There is an undeniable cultural difference. It's the difference in the mindset of those who believe they are owed a living, and those who believe success is the result of hard work.

Onree
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Onree » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:57 pm

LurkMastR wrote:Didn't you read the rules? It was "pick your own distance" so all you had to do to win was say you shot the targets at a distance which was different than everyone else, and *poof* you win! [smilie=011.gif]
Sorry I wasn't able to participate this time.
Winner by default.

I know I'm proud! [smilie=011.gif]
There is an undeniable cultural difference. It's the difference in the mindset of those who believe they are owed a living, and those who believe success is the result of hard work.

JBUG99999

Post by JBUG99999 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:58 pm

Onree wrote:TP, be sure to check your mailbox for your 1/4 of the trophy.
Can I have the bottom 1/4 that looks like a skateboard??? [smilie=011.gif]

gforester
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by gforester » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 am

I planned on entering this match but due to a mental lapse I was unable to. I printed a few of the targets off the printer at work (shhhh, the boss doesn't know) and took them to the range last weekend. When I pulled them out of the gear bag I noticed that someone had set the printer on "reduced" size and not reset it. The targets were about 50% of the normal size, aaarrrggghhh!!!

So I just used some of the ones from the last postal match and played around. I promise to be better prepared for the next match. Oh yeah, I plan on doing better next time too, I've been shooting left handed now for about 4 weeks and I am much better than I was shooting right handed. Go figure.....