Pro Gun Rally in Tally

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Cigardad

Pro Gun Rally in Tally

Post by Cigardad »

https://www.thebigprogunrally.com/

Anyone going? I’ll be traveling this weekend but wish I could be there.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

On July 28, 2018; there will be a Pro Gun Rally at the Florida Capitol, in Tallahassee, Florida. Organized by Mr. Jon Gutmacher. Noted Firearms Attorney and author of Florida Firearms Law, Use & Ownership. The guide book for anything and everything firearms related in terms of Florida law. A book so well respected that it is even issued as required reading in a number of Police Academies.

Currently scheduled to speak at the rally is the following:

Lt. Col. Joe Waldron, Vice President and Legislative Director of the Florida Sports Shooting Association
Larry Pratt, Executive Director Emeritus of Gun Owners of America
Steve Merrette, Director of Member Affairs of Florida Carry, Inc.
CJ Grisham, Founder of Open Carry Texas
Tara Dixon Engel, Director of Strategic Development of the American Police Hall of Fame & Museum
Paul Pawela, Director of Law Enforcement Training of the American Police Hall of Fame & Museum
Greg Kinman, otherwise known as Hickok45 of YouTube Fame
Royce Bartlet, Host of Shooting Straight Radio on WMMB
Last, but not least.

Mr. Mark Keith Robinson; the man who has become known as "I AM THE MAJORITY", is a law abiding citizen who lives in Greensboro, North Carolina. On April 3, 2018 he gave a four minute speech in front of his city council on the Second Amendment that was passionate, deep in meaning, and went viral on YouTube. If you haven't see it, you need to. In making this possible, I would like to gratefully acknowledge and thank Kel-Tec for covering his travel expenses.

[youtube]NIwf3d7hP9g[/youtube]

And Ms. Kaitlin Bennett, an outspoken conservative activist who became a viral sensation and face of the gun rights movement at Kent State University when she did a purposeful, on campus protest carrying an AR-10 on her shoulder after her graduation. The protest was over the fact that students could not possess firearms on campus, but any other adult could including open carry of all types of firearms.

Mr. Robinson and Ms. Bennett are shining example of what the 2nd Amendment is all about and how it applies to the everyday citizen. A major kudos to them for grabbing the brass ring and jumping into the fray.

This past March, I asked if the Firearms Industry would be willing to step up to the plate and help fund grassroot rallies and events. Apparently, some heard the call here in Florida and are helping the fight against the gun grabbers. A big thanks to them.

Kel-Tec Firearms, headquartered out of Cocoa, FL neighboring NASA at Cape Canaveral and Ron John Surf Shop in Cocoa Beach threw their hat into the ring. Being the third-largest manufacturer of pistols in the United States. Kel-Tec is not a small-time player doing this for advertisement and name recognition. The company and its founder, George Kellgren. Have long called Florida home, since 1991 actually. And is tired of seeing the sad state of affairs Florida has started to become.

Shoot Straight, Inc.; a Florida chain of gun stores is another major sponsor. Started in 1979 by Khaled Akkawi, a Lebanese immigrant. Shoot Straight is now said to be the highest volume gun seller in the nation, selling 50,000 to 70,000 guns a year. In addition to being one of the largest volume FFLs in the country. Shoot Straight's owner also runs Suncoast Gun Shows, Inc. and Florida Gun Shows, Inc. The two major circuit organizers for gun shows in Florida. Mr. Akkawi is a strong 2nd Amendment supporter and is known in Florida as a clean cut businessman and model of what the American Dream is all about. Freedom and Liberty.

CCW SAFE, based out of the most Reddest State in all the country; Oklahoma (sorry Texas). Is a conceal carry insurance company. Offering different policies and coverage plans. They stand by their clients and provide legal support when it is needed the most. Founded by three former police officers. They continued to hold their sworn oaths and defend the rights of their fellow Americans.

I will be there covering the rally and reporting. I'd also like to give a big shout out to those that stepped up and are helping the fight. So if anyone in the area is looking at fighting back the gun grabbers. Head on over to The Big Pro Gun Rally on Saturday, July 28 in Tallahassee. Shoot Straight is organizing buses for those that need a ride.

Parking for the event... here is a map I made.

All parking meter spots are free on the weekends.

Some of the lots are free too.

Last edited by Miami_JBT on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

I just learned that David Hogg and the Parkland Kids Funky Bunch will also be in Tallahassee at the same time. Yup, you read that right. March for Our Lives will be hosting an event in Tallahassee.

According to their registration website. The event will start at either 2pm or 3pm right across the street from the State Capitol at Kleman Plaza.

In typical Pro Freedom Awesomeness. The Utah Gun Exchange's "Freedom Tour" will be appearing at the March for Our Lives event to present a contrary Second Amendment viewpoint to the toxic lies spewed by March for Our Live. They will be joining up with the Big Pro-Gun Rally in Tallahassee to fight for our collective Second Amendment Rights and will have their signature BearCat APC tagging along.

For those that don't know. The Utah Gun Exchange is a popular Utah firearms training, sales, and Second Amendment organization that puts on a number of events in their home state. Bryan Melchior, a co-owner of the Exchange put together a crew that has followed and appeared at every event that "March for Our Lives" has put on this summer.

As I posted ealier, on July 28. There will be the Big Pro Gun Rally at the Capitol Courtyard in Tallahassee, Florida.

The event begins at noon with musical entertainment provided by singer/guitarist Gene Loy. Then the big guns begin to roll out at 2:00 pm, with fourteen of the top pro-gun speakers in the nation including Erich Pratt , executive director of Gun Owners of America; Hickok45 with 3.5 million YouTube followers; Mark Keith "I AM THE MAJORITY" Robinson of viral YouTube fame; Kaitlin Bennett the AR-10 Kent State gal; Jon Gutmacher, rally organizer and author of the Florida Firearms book with over 235,000 copies sold; AND Erin Palette, founder of Operation Blazing Sword, the LGBTQ pro-gun training organization.

There will also be performances by country recording artist Josh Taylor; who's first Nashville album releases in September. Also appearing will be country artist Krystal Walters.

Krystal Walters is a gifted country western recording artist, who will be the rally's soloist for the National Anthem, and will also play an original country song later in the rally. She was born in Kansas but raised in Southwest Florida, and released her first solo record album, This Ain't Kansas back when she was only seventeen years old. As a Nashville Recording Artist, Krystal has been a musician all her life, and attended music school at both Florida Southwestern State College and Florida Gulf Coast University. Major performances include headlining charity events for the American Cancer Society and Susan G. Komen Foundation, as well as performing the National Anthem for such notables as the Boston Red Sox, Florida Everblades, and Fort Myers Miracle. She is a staunch Second Amendment supporter, and her numerous original recordings can be found on YouTube, and iTunes, including a real favorite of ours called Hindsight. She's volunteered her appearance for the rally, and Mr. Gutmacher and Florida Gun Owners are proud to have someone of her caliber and talent.

As stated, I will be there.
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

I went to the last one, large crowd, I’ll try to make it again if I’m able to drive that far, it’s 4 hours each way
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I dont know why they don't try to get Adam Putnam for this.

Either way, I'm not willing to drive all the way to Tally just for an event that lasts only a few hours. Gas is creeping up and my truck eats it.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Skoll wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:52 pm I dont know why they don't try to get Adam Putnam for this.

Either way, I'm not willing to drive all the way to Tally just for an event that lasts only a few hours. Gas is creeping up and my truck eats it.
GOP Primary is right around the corner and this helps smack down the Republicans that turned on us last session.