voting

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Your SSN would act as your PIN #, nobody but you could use it to vote and nobody else would be able to see it. As secure as your bank account is from other people.
As I said before, we have the technology to eliminate voting snafus. There simply is no political will to idiot-proof our voting process. Only popular sentiment will spur the D.C. clowns into action...maybe.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Hell, they'd pull up SSN #'s of dead people, invalids and mentally incompetents and vote them too
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

That is entirely possible, as voting is a government operation. In fact, that has already happened. Here’s your sign!
Something has got to change, things are only getting worse.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

My wife that owns an accting office has clients thst own business. A few have Mexicans that work for them. That furnished a Mexican drivers license and a brand new SS CARD.

She said what happen with these employers. Is they hire these ILLEGALS with these fake IDs. It might take 6 months or a year for Social security to kick it back. But when it happens. The employer fires them.

But here's where it get's interesting. The illegal simply goes and get's a new Social Security number and the very same employers hire them right back. With these fake IDs they can also get driver's license. Not only do the get the SSN. They get the birth certificate also.

So they can get voter registration cards to vote with these IDs also
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

SSN numbers are bought and sold like crack rocks.
Like filing a tax return after somebody filed one using your ssn, it takes a while to sort out. Sometimes years and involving lawyers.

You fire up the computer to vote and find someone already voted with your ssn.

Nothing is fool proof or absolute until they start making everyone take an id implant.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Chigger wrote:SSN numbers are bought and sold like crack rocks.
Like filing a tax return after somebody filed one using your ssn, it takes a while to sort out. Sometimes years and involving lawyers.

You fire up the computer to vote and find someone already voted with your ssn.

Nothing is fool proof or absolute until they start making everyone take an id implant.
SSN fraud exists, no doubt about it, but it’s also a federally-issued ID number and those caught in the act of counterfeiting SSN’s face stiff federal sentencing. After a couple of years of weeding out offenders this would be a non-issue. Plus the fact that you can verify your SSN is secure at any time by contacting the SSA. Everyone should do this at least once per year.
End-to-end encryption of the voting process would offer superior protection against disruptive hackers, as well as illegitimate and illegal voting. As I said before, we have had the technology to end the circus we’ve made of elections and voting...the politicians recognize it poses a threat to their control over the process and refuse to act to reform it in any meaningful way.