Yogi was right " it ain't over til it's over "

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
trouter3

Yogi was right " it ain't over til it's over "

Post by trouter3 »

Gillum has now taken back his concession and has hired a recount lawyer .. :roll: :roll:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

:lol:
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

trouter3 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:34 pm Gillum has now taken back his concession and has hired a ballot printer .. :roll: :roll:
FIFY
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

FL might go blue. Ballots are turning up in Broward County. Already, our Commissioner of Agriculture flipped from a secure Republican victory to a Democrat one. That slot runs our CCWs. The lead that DeSantis and Scott have is shrinking by the minute.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Miami_JBT wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:59 pm FL might go blue. Ballots are turning up in Broward County. Already, our Commissioner of Agriculture flipped from a secure Republican victory to a Democrat one. That slot runs our CCWs. The lead that DeSantis and Scott have is shrinking by the minute.
There really needs to be an investigation and convictions handed out over this. It's really convenient how all of a sudden they have such a catch up.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
avmech

Post by avmech »

Always Broward/Palm Beach/Dade......sometimes I hate this damn area
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Seems like every election Florida makes national news for deceitful or unusual vote counting and results...gotta get it right sooner or later ...this system ain't working folks
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

It’s working just fine for the progressive liberal left, and it’s going to get much worse for conservatives before it gets better, I’m afraid.
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

And today saw on the tube, believe it or not, in her own words, Hilary Clinton is seriously contemplating running for POTUS in 2020 :evil: :evil: ..talk about depressing, I can't stand the sight of that women ..
:shock: :shock:
chester field

Post by chester field »

They're going to keep counting in Broward until Gore wins the presidency.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power