Yogi was right " it ain't over til it's over "

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
chester field

Post by chester field »

Hopefully she will only add another layer of bureaucracy to the process so that she can say she did something "to ensure that background checks were completed".

Agree with Tector. Stepping stone position for her. As a politician, it will likely just be high on talk and low on actual accomplishment.

Fortunately, I just renewed... 3 month early.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

chester field wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:38 pm Hopefully she will only add another layer of bureaucracy to the process so that she can say she did something "to ensure that background checks were completed".

Agree with Tector. Stepping stone position for her. As a politician, it will likely just be high on talk and low on actual accomplishment.

We can only hope that it works as well for her as it did for Adam Putnam.... :twisted:
chester field

Post by chester field »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:51 pm
chester field wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:38 pm Hopefully she will only add another layer of bureaucracy to the process so that she can say she did something "to ensure that background checks were completed".

We can only hope that it works as well for her as it did for Adam Putnam.... :twisted:
or half as well ;)
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

CaptBarty wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:15 pm How can she do anything about permits? Shall issue is the law.
She can't blatantly violate the law, i agree. But she can unleash a crap ton of bureaucracy that will mess with all of us... All she has t do is cut the staff for the Div. of licensing/CWFL section (and close the regional offices for that purpose) and we'll all be waiting months for our renewals. I also worry a little about her willingness to adhere to the "confidentiality" of the CWFL database. I just hope there's no wiggle room for her, there.