It ain't over yet - Scott vs. Nelson

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

FL might go blue. Ballots are turning up in Broward County. Already, our Commissioner of Agriculture flipped from a secure Republican victory to a Democrat one. That slot runs our CCWs. The lead that DeSantis and Scott have is shrinking by the minute.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
tector

Post by tector »

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

WTF is going on. The ballots are coming out of the wood works. These emergency ballots just in case they are needed are popping up out of no where. This will end up being the first time in history a recount will probably change a senate and govnors race.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Greg

Post by Greg »

All results have to be In by this sat. Recounts done by next sat. The recounts done in 2016 all had more votes for trump
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I still believe strongly in this taking place with poll workers in certain areas. If it can happen in Tx. It can happen in Az and every place else the results are flipping on these recounts. Even here in Florida. I could be wrong but these provisional ballots where people had no IDs signatures do not match ect.... OH THAT OK LET IT THROUGH....... SORRY I DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING THAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE CONTROL OF VOTES. They are lying cheating bastards. They are out right caught here on video allowing illegals to vote even after being told that the voter was not a legal AMERICAN CITIZEN. Again I know for a fact these mail in ballots are being used by snowbirds that are not legal Florida residences.

Scoll down and watch video

https://www.theepochtimes.com/texas-pol ... 0445.html
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Greg

Post by Greg »

In 2016 Broward was caught filling out ballots for Hillary in a back office. Of course their doing it again

FSN Member Since 2009
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

I call shenanigans
Greg

Post by Greg »

Question is what is the GOP and people of Florida gonna do bout it???

FSN Member Since 2009
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Greg wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:32 pm Question is what is the GOP and people of Florida gonna do bout it???
I think the smart thing to do about it would be to riot. Give the lefties a taste of their own bullshit medicine.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Mmm
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.