Ben Shapiro...what's the big deal?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Jason

Ben Shapiro...what's the big deal?

Post by Jason »

I have become more and more impressed with him lately. Why does the left equate him to a white supremacist, Klansman, Nazi??? He's a practicing Jew for crying out loud. Youtube his best of, so fun watching him destroy anyone in an debate...all while not losing his cool ever!
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I, too have developed a high opinion of his commentaries.

To answer your question of why he is attacked with the usual "offenses", just remember those were the classic "vampire crosses" the left or anyone with wants but no substance used. You say something with which they don't agree? "RACIST, RACIST!" They figure it will continue to work. I hope they continue so enough people will be desensitized to it or, even better, recognize the tactic for what it is.
Last edited by REDinFL on Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I assume because he's the rare non Democrat jew?

I never really paid attention to him, I think both sides are just full of talking head gimmicks that are full of themselves.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Yeah Ben Shapiro is great... Let's review his track record shall we?

- Shapiro went all in for the Irak war which he deemed "vital for the US"...
Yet when he was called out on it he refused to join the military (hence his "chickenhawk" nickname).

- A staunch anti-Trumper to this day, following his advice in 2015/2016 would have gotten Hillary elected.

- In May 2018 Shapiro and a bunch of other fake-right celebrities were anointed members of the "Dark Web" by the (((NYT))).
If that does not set the "approved opposition" bells in the back of your mind then I don't know what will.

So if you like listening to fake Americans whose only allegiance is to a certain (((foreign power))) and who repeatedly takes positions that are diametrically opposed to the interest of the American people then by all means, listen to Ben Shapiro... and Jennifer Rubin while you're at it.

If you object to taking your political cues from direct descendants of Trostkyites like Ben Shapiro or Bill Kristol whose political agenda has cost the lives of millions of people across the globe and is killing US soldiers to this day, then I would suggest looking elsewhere.

PS: Ben Shapiro started his career as a sub par columnist at World News Daily where he openly admitted being a fraud to some of his co-workers. He is a conservative talking point spewing machine and a talentless hack who only makes it to the front page by being constantly propped-up and promoted by people of his ilk and cretins like Steven Crowder.There is no better illustration of what (((relentless in-group preference))) looks like.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

ABOC wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:14 am Yeah Ben Shapiro is great... Let's review his track record shall we?

- Shapiro went all in for the Irak war which he deemed "vital for the US"...
Yet when he was called out on it he refused to join the military (hence his "chickenhawk" nickname).
Ben Shapiro never served in the military and the draft is long gone so he couldn't be "called up". I assume the rest of your post is just as accurate so I'm not going to even look at it.

Why don't you give up and go back to Stormfront where you belong.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

During the Obimination Image reign of destruction, I heard Ben speak at a trade convention and he was touting the libiturd talkiing points, at least in that speech. Perhaps he was Hollywood "conservative." He seems to be talking more conservative these days.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

jjk308 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:40 am Ben Shapiro never served in the military and the draft is long gone so he couldn't be "called up". I assume the rest of your post is just as accurate so I'm not going to even look at it.

Being "called up" is just a tad different than being "called out", you might want to look it up sometime.
But then again making up straw men and using shaming language is a lot easier than countering my arguments....

Even guys like RAMZPAUL have picked up on Shapiro's intellectual dishonesty.... and yours! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PS: Your shaming language might work on women and the elderly at the hospice but it does nothing on genXers and younger people...

[youtube]n-G_6u8WTl8[/youtube]
Last edited by ABOC on Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

ABOC wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:19 am
jjk308 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:40 am Ben Shapiro never served in the military and the draft is long gone so he couldn't be "called up". I assume the rest of your post is just as accurate so I'm not going to even look at it.

Being "called up" is just tad different than being "called out", you might want to look it up sometime.
But then again making up straw men and using shaming language is a lot easier than countering my arguments....

Even guys like RAMZPAUL have picked up on Shapiro's intellectual dishonesty.... and yours! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PS: Your shaming language might work on women and the elderly at the hospice but it does nothing on genXers and younger people...

[youtube]n-G_6u8WTl8[/youtube]
RAMZPAUL is a "White nationalist". That's just another name for Neo-Nazi. He broke with Spencer to try to avoid that label but never did change his bigoted rants.
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

jjk308 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:00 am RAMZPAUL is a "White nationalist". That's just another name for Neo-Nazi. He broke with Spencer to try to avoid that label but never did change his bigoted rants.
Says the NPC mouthpiece of the mass media and the SPLC...

And as usual when they have no arguments and have now ran out of straw men, they call you names.
They haven't realized that the "everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi" thing doesn't work anymore... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[youtube]pEpUUU0e-Q0[/youtube]

PS: As shown above, spineless cuckservatives are the worst and in the end they always stab their own side in the back to virtue signal to the left.
mikem

Post by mikem »

ABOC wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:18 pm PS: As shown above, spineless cuckservatives are the worst and in the end they always stab their own side in the back to virtue signal to the left.
wow -- this is interesting. lets see what degree of racism is tolerable here. ABOC -- i think you're in good company but you might want to tone it down because the optics aren't good.

14 88 out.
please lock/delete this account.