Went to vote this morning

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

My wife, & I have the ballots mailed to us. We fill them out, & I hand deliver them to election HQ before early voting ever starts. There is never a wait, & on the way in, nobody is trying to harass me. GARY
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Skoll wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:01 am
flcracker wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:15 am Whatever happened to "no campaigning at polling place"? I went to cast my red tide vote yesterday and the whole damn library parking lot was full of signs and campaign tables giving out trinkets.

Kill the blue wave - be part of the red tide - vote Republican!!
Oh yeah, it was pretty bad when I went. I recognized at least two candidates on the ballot handing out pamphlets and telling people to vote for them at the library I did my early voting at. A lot more people holding signs.
The law says 100 ft from the entrance. I'm not convinced they measured correctly at my polling place.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Jason

Post by Jason »

Ballot was only 2 pages front and back, but each page was like 24" long! Amendments were ridiculous.
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Wife and I voted on Sunday at 6:45 (poll closed at7) walked in, no one there got our ballots pulled out the sample which was pre marked. Walked over to scanner and scanned our ballots got our voted stickers and still had 5 mins left on the clock. One of the officials at the door said it was incouraged to bring pre marked ballots.
tector

Post by tector »

My was 5 long pages front and back, but we had a lot of county questions. Plus they are trilingual.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I was in and out in 15 mins. No wait wat so ever. Voted in the am and believe it or not. It was at the library in Sun City Center. I also did not see any Gillum signs. I'm sure there was some. But not any where I could see.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I voted yesterday and it was an hour + waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Wife is voting today. Told her she probably should have voted early. But watch she'll come home complaining how long it took. I'll probably drive her then take her to lunch. I love spending time with her anyways

She took me out for my BIRTHDAY last night. She asked what I wanted. I said to KEEP AMERICA GREAT and to have a red wave in Florida and America. She laughed.... :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Ger42

Post by Ger42 »

I went this morning 6th in line. When I left about 50 people waiting to get in. Parking lot was just about full.

Wife went Sunday took 3 hrs.
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Voted on Oct 22 - dumped my "mail" ballot envelope in the ballot box at the library - no postage. Went online at:
https://www.votepinellas.com/Voter-Regi ... ion-Status
Filled out form to check ballot status - signature had checked out and all was OK.
A LOT easier than voting in person either early or today.