Andrew Gillum Exposed by Staffers in Undercover Video: ‘This Is a F***ed Up State’

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
platform

Andrew Gillum Exposed by Staffers in Undercover Video: ‘This Is a F***ed Up State’

Post by platform »

Just saw on Breitbart:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018 ... -up-state/

"...

A Project Veritas video released Wednesday night deals a shocking blow to the campaign of Florida’s Democrat gubernatorial hopeful Andrew Gillum.

Omar Smith, who is a staffer for Gillum, said that if Gillum is elected “None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen.”

When questioned on whether or not voters knew that, Smith responded, “That’s not for them to know” and insisted that it be kept a secret.

“So, let’s go back to Mr. Gillum’s platform, right?” said Smith, who claims to have attended college with Gillum. “Raise the corporate tax in Florida from 7 to 11 percent. That will never happen. Raise teacher’s pay to $50,000, that will never happen. Give me another position. Medicare for all, that will never happen.”

Smith continued by slamming the state of Florida and using racial slurs and referring to white people as “crackers.”

“This is a f***ed up state,” said Smith. “It’s a cracker state.”

Smith also stated in the undercover video that the campaign has “to appeal to white guilt.”

..."
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

platform wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:33 am Just saw on Breitbart:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018 ... -up-state/

"...

A Project Veritas video released Wednesday night deals a shocking blow to the campaign of Florida’s Democrat gubernatorial hopeful Andrew Gillum.

Omar Smith, who is a staffer for Gillum, said that if Gillum is elected “None of the programs that people are hoping for would happen.”

When questioned on whether or not voters knew that, Smith responded, “That’s not for them to know” and insisted that it be kept a secret.

“So, let’s go back to Mr. Gillum’s platform, right?” said Smith, who claims to have attended college with Gillum. “Raise the corporate tax in Florida from 7 to 11 percent. That will never happen. Raise teacher’s pay to $50,000, that will never happen. Give me another position. Medicare for all, that will never happen.”

Smith continued by slamming the state of Florida and using racial slurs and referring to white people as “crackers.”

“This is a f***ed up state,” said Smith. “It’s a cracker state.”

Smith also stated in the undercover video that the campaign has “to appeal to white guilt.”

..."
One can only hope the people who need to hear and understand this are getting this message. 'Cause I'm sure the MSM aren't sending it. :x :x I watch the local CBS equivalent for a couple of shows, just as a check, and I do see pro Ron Desantis and Rick Scott commercials, but I sure don't see the news stations reporting stuff like this.

<insert BS Meter>
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

And there's more
joel

Post by joel »

Is this what Floridians want? I think..."NO"
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

It's scary that so much is known about this guy and still he is polling strong.
OSD

Post by OSD »

It's sad to say it this way, but it will be the black vote that may carry him to victory. They are recruiting heavily for black voter registration everywhere. Most of the blacks voting don't know or care what he's done or his stance on issues. All they know and care is that they are voting for a black man.
Jim
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

OSD wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:12 pm It's sad to say it this way, but it will be the black vote that may carry him to victory. They are recruiting heavily for black voter registration everywhere. Most of the blacks voting don't know or care what he's done or his stance on issues. All they know and care is that they are voting for a black man.
Well, there was the late Marrion Berry of Wash. DC. Re-elected as mayor despite a drug conviction.... I'm amazed that didn't DQ him from office... I suppose he got the charges reduced to "misdemeanor" status....
tector

Post by tector »

The media is so biased in favor of this shitbag it is embarrassing.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

OSD wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:12 pm It's sad to say it this way, but it will be the black vote that may carry him to victory. They are recruiting heavily for black voter registration everywhere. Most of the blacks voting don't know or care what he's done or his stance on issues. All they know and care is that they are voting for a black man.
They have pride in the brother getting over on the 'MAN'
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Rchrd.miranda wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:08 am It's scary that so much is known about this guy and still he is polling strong.
It looks like he will be our next governor unless something changes big time between here and Tuesday. I don't see it happening.... Yoga studio shooting yesterday really plays into his agenda. It is unfathomable to me that the tables have changed so quickly. The winds of change are blowing folks.