Andrew Gillum Exposed by Staffers in Undercover Video: ‘This Is a F***ed Up State’

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

And Hillary was a lock last election.

It ain't over till its over.

Polls are designed to discourage voters from turning out by convincing weak ass bitches your gonna lose so stay home and play halo.

Sorry but I'm not gonna allow a bunch of useless negros and white folks who hate themselves to turn this country into s africa.
Greg

Post by Greg »

neverenoughguns wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:32 am
Rchrd.miranda wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:08 am It's scary that so much is known about this guy and still he is polling strong.
It looks like he will be our next governor unless something changes big time between here and Tuesday. I don't see it happening.... Yoga studio shooting yesterday really plays into his agenda. It is unfathomable to me that the tables have changed so quickly. The winds of change are blowing folks.
Except their not. You need to be smarter. You trust the polls? They poll under a 1000 people each time in Fla and they skew the Dems they poll to favor the candaitsre they want. Gillum doesn’t stand a chance he’s up by 1 in a cnn poll. Cnn. That should tell you all you need to know. Gillum will be gone after Tuesday, but In the future stop believing most polls. 2016 threw polls out the window. Be smarter

Edited to add GOP has the advantage in Fl In all aspects of early voting this election which is historic

Take any poll. First look at which company is doing it. CBS? NBC? NYtimes? All skew their Dems. Check out the bottom of the poll for their methodology. They always poll more Dems than GOP’s which doesn’t apply as a standard boilerplate for every election or state

Now if you wanna feel better about the election google RCP Fl Governor polls. You’ll see Gillum up only 1 in polls all conducted by almost all left leaning organizations with a sample error of 3 or 4 points
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Ask yourself how you would answer a poll. Especially if the question is posed in a leading fashion, a sure indicator. Discrediting polls by misleading them is somewhat of a hobby.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Greg

Post by Greg »

CaptBarty wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:09 pm Ask yourself how you would answer a poll. Especially if the question is posed in a leading fashion, a sure indicator. Discrediting polls by misleading them is somewhat of a hobby.
The new trick since 2016 election is “likely voters polled”

FSN Member Since 2009
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I am a likely voter and, if polled with leading questions, I will be a solid blue demo. (registration is NPA)
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Polls are designed to discourage voters from turning out by convincing weak ass bitches your gonna lose so stay home and play halo.
Or, maybe, polls show the target demographic, "Look it is a done deal, All sewn up. Sit back don't stress about hitting the precinct to vote, WE WON!"
I do doubt that is the case with ABC, CBS, CNN and such, but...?
:lol:
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

There's a lot of potential inaccuracies in polls. They have to be corrected for the target voting group - all registered voters vs likely voters vs most likely voters. Then for the respondents political affiliations and/or inclinations, then the way the questions are asked, the communication mode, landline or cell, and even the time of day. Those so-called "Margins of Error" are only statistical derivations based solely on the number polled. They cannot account for the other factors including voters getting PO'd by too many calls, answering falsely on likelihood of voting and preferences or bias in poll wording.

In the past Republicans have gotten votes roughly 7% more than the least accurate polls and I'd guess its because of the Democratic clumping demographics which make it easier to poll Democrats and because Republicans and Conservatives are more cantankerous, less likely to answer because they know it isn't some sort of civic duty to answer a poll. Last one I answered 2 weeks ago I got tired of the time waste and hung up halfway through. Since then I've hung up on EVERYTHING political.

The best current polling shows a tie and if past experience holds true that means a Republican win for governor and senator. But there's no guarantee. Just ask President Hillary about THAT.
gforester

Post by gforester »

It is insane how many phone polling groups I have been getting calls from this year. If I do not recognize a number calling me I generally do not even answer the phone. Should I happen to answer the phone and it is a poll I tell them to remove my number from the calling list and not to call back. Hell I have even been getting text messages from left leaning groups wanting my support. I for one will be very glad once the election is over so these nitwits will stop bothering me.
Greg

Post by Greg »

In the era of trump there is no accurate polling. End of story

FSN Member Since 2009
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I for one will be very glad once the election is over so these nitwits will stop bothering me.
We get a six month break and then the campaigning will really hammer us.
I do not look forward to the 2020 election cycle. Right now there are several campaign for democrat TV programs going. I have not watched MurphyBrown(shirt) but the teaser commercials shill for liberalism