Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
User avatar
NorincoKid
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:40 pm
Location: Spring Hill, Hernando County

Re: Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.

Post by NorincoKid » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:01 am

tector wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:45 pm
Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed that no other disasters befall our society in the next 10 days. But I am guessing we won't be so lucky. Every nut knows their actions and motives will be given even more prominence than ever by our sick media and chattering classes during this election period. It is a pathological loop.
I'm thinking its going to be a rough week or so as well. Still more crazies to come

dammitgriff
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:06 am

Post by dammitgriff » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:06 am

tector wrote:What else can happen?
More calls for government to save us all, that’s what.
If we could vote all the morons out of office and replace them with no one, liberty would once again flourish in the (dis)United States.

User avatar
ABOC
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:29 am
Location: Spring Hill

Post by ABOC » Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:40 pm

tector wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:39 pm
Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.
To show solidarity with the victims I started supporting open borders...
.
.
.
... for Israel :twisted:

PS: Nobody Gen X or younger gives a flying fuck about what happened.

User avatar
Skoll
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm
Location: West Palm

Post by Skoll » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:00 pm

ABOC wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:40 pm
tector wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:39 pm
Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.
To show solidarity with the victims I started supporting open borders...
.
.
.
... for Israel :twisted:

PS: Nobody Gen X or younger gives a flying fuck about what happened.

Hahaha. I got a good laugh at that. I wish we as a country would stop baby sitting Israel, they've literally turned into a shadow of Nazi Germany with their practices towards the Palestinians and the forced sterilization of those African immigrants they didn't want.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

platform
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Post by platform » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:05 am

For the record, I vehemently disagree with below posts.
There is nothing to laugh about. Completely innocent people
were killed by a monster domestic terrorist.

He has to be executed asap.

My heart breaks thinking about the victims and their families.

I do not understand all the implied hate towards Israel in the below posts
(may be I misread the intent though).

And... I do not understand who is 'We' in the title of this post, either.

May be 'We' meant the whole nation.

The nation as a whole is hurting, this was worst anti-Semitic attack in US history,
so, we, as a nation need come together, grief with the families of the victims
and think how we can protect ourselves from these kinds of monsters.

More armed self-defence in places of gatherings,
more local intelligence, less divisive rhetoric that blaims a huge group of people
(by race, gender, skin color, religion or any other immutable charactersitic).

More policy-centric discussion/disagreement in the open, rather than forcing people into
boxes and then calling them names...


Skoll wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:00 pm
ABOC wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 12:40 pm
tector wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:39 pm
Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.
To show solidarity with the victims I started supporting open borders...
.
.
.
... for Israel :twisted:

PS: Nobody Gen X or younger gives a flying fuck about what happened.

Hahaha. I got a good laugh at that. I wish we as a country would stop baby sitting Israel, they've literally turned into a shadow of Nazi Germany with their practices towards the Palestinians and the forced sterilization of those African immigrants they didn't want.

User avatar
Skoll
Posts: 364
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm
Location: West Palm

Post by Skoll » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:40 pm

platform wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:05 am
For the record, I vehemently disagree with below posts.

Congratulations, that doesn't make what was said less true.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Post Reply