Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Gentlemen: We. Are. Fucked.

Post by tector »

What else can happen?
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Just did. There's been a shooting in Pittsburg.

I'm sure there will be more excitement over the next week. It's all too convenient. Though I'm trying to keep the Reynolds wrap in the box, so many coincidences, and the media hollering. Even "real" incidents, sorrowful for those involved, become suspicious in light of the media reactions and the political grandstanding. All too often the dots connect themselves.

Next Sunday probably will be some sort of revolting accusations being trotted out, with no time to respond.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

Uhh...that's why I posted.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

tector wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:51 pm Uhh...that's why I posted.

Uhh, given the implication of your "Uhh", note that there is no mention of Pittsburg in you first post, title or body.
tector

Post by tector »

Whatever, moron.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

:lol:
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Come on now let's show some civility ..no need for name calling we all don't listen or watch this news constantly, it was a bit confusing when I first saw it, so I'm also a fucking moron ..
tector

Post by tector »

trouter3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:19 pm Come on now let's show some civility ..no need for name calling we all don't listen or watch this news constantly, it was a bit confusing when I first saw it, so I'm also a fucking moron ..
Alright, in the spirit of civility, I'll at least agree with your conclusion.

I don't "listen" to or "watch" "the news" at all. I made this post more than 2 hours after this shitshow became public. If some of you are still living in 1977, YOU are the outliers, sorry.

Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed that no other disasters befall our society in the next 10 days. But I am guessing we won't be so lucky. Every nut knows their actions and motives will be given even more prominence than ever by our sick media and chattering classes during this election period. It is a pathological loop.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

What America needs is more armed Jews and less liberal anti-gun Jews.