Voted early!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Bmup

Voted early!

Post by Bmup »

The line to vote was about 20 minutes long. Got 'er done though.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

I voted by mail weeks ago.

I took the ballot out of the mailbox, filled it out on the hood of my truck, stuck it back in the box, popped the flag up and drove away!

Greg

Post by Greg »

Same. Voted on Monday
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

I normally vote on election day itself, but I'm thinking about voting earlier this time. This, in order to avoid the onslaught of "barkers" that await you just at the point where they can legally position themselves and not be in violation of "electioneering laws." Ugggghhhh! :roll:
Spikes40

Post by Spikes40 »

Voted yesterday in indian river county...Rode the red wave
FSUnoles

Post by FSUnoles »

Same, took 15 minutes, 12 of those were reading the 10 pages of bullshit amendments
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Those that vote decide nothing, those that count the votes decide everything.

Are mail in ballots really counted? My aluminum foil headgear is leaking?
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

P5 Guy wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:19 am Are mail in ballots really counted?
"Absentee ballots are counted in every election when the signature on the return envelope matches the signature on the voter's registration. In fact, the first results you see on Election night are totals from absentee ballots and early voting."
tector

Post by tector »

This comes up every election. There is a magical belief that ballots submitted through early voting or on election day are somehow more "protected" than ABs. You would think that what happened here in 2000 would dispel such magical beliefs, yet they persist.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
chester field

Post by chester field »

I vote by mail, but actually drop the mail ballot off in person at the elections office. Easy, and no waiting. Plus it gives me the time and option to research each candidate and issue individually.

In Pinellas we had around half the ballots for this year by mail, maybe less as more people registered. I can track my status on the county election web page "ballot mailed out", "Ballot received" etc. I imagine all the counties have similar, but not sure to what extent it is required.

So yeah... Voted!
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power