Gillum Will Be Governor Get Out & VOTE!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

jjk308 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:29 am
zeebaron wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:18 pm You can blame it on me when he wins, because I'm not even registered.
Why? Are you a victim of libertarian Perfection Syndrome? :?:
Then wouldn't I be registered voting for Libertarians?

headscratch.gif

Maybe it's because I've seen politics from being inside campaigns for enough years that I want nothing to do with choosing between the better psychopath running for office? Naw, must be because (insert witty broadcast pundit soundbite I heard once here).

You go on and feel like you're turning Florida back into a red state, though. Have fun.
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

How does one run a campaign against people who offer "free stuff" that is paid for by the middle class? How do you campaign against someone who tells folks you deserve, you are entitled to, but never mentions cost except to promise the "rich" will pay. Everything is oriented towards establishing the supremacy of the government as provider and protector.
tector

Post by tector »

Well, look--DeSantis has been a good 2A legislator. On that basis alone he is worthy of our vote. You should support those who supported you. Could he betray us? Sure, anybody can betray you. Welcome to complete paralysis if that is the standard.

Gillum, on the other hand, is an unabashed commie fuckface gun grabber who openly boasted about being funded by Soros.

Now there is an argument that things are just so far gone already that the sooner they go completely to hell, the sooner we can rebuild. That is often a tempting argument because (IMO) we are not far from it being true. This whole Supreme Court thing was getting me REAL close to accepting it. But ultimately I don't think we are there, yet.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

I'll just leave this here in case anyone is thinking Gollum is good for Florida:

"Republican Ad: Andrew Gillum’s Ties to Extremist Group Dream Defenders Prove He’s ‘Just Too Radical’"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018 ... o-radical/
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
tector

Post by tector »

https://video.foxnews.com/v/58512615920 ... show-clips

I am no cop-lover, but Gillum's butt buddies are nuts.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

zeebaron wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:26 am
jjk308 wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:29 am
zeebaron wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:18 pm You can blame it on me when he wins, because I'm not even registered.
Why? Are you a victim of libertarian Perfection Syndrome? :?:
Then wouldn't I be registered voting for Libertarians?

headscratch.gif

Maybe it's because I've seen politics from being inside campaigns for enough years that I want nothing to do with choosing between the better psychopath running for office? Naw, must be because (insert witty broadcast pundit soundbite I heard once here).

You go on and feel like you're turning Florida back into a red state, though. Have fun.
Avoiding psychopaths isn't a good reason for not voting. Avoiding tax increases is a good reason FOR voting. Understand?
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

jjk308 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:57 am Avoiding tax increases is a good reason FOR voting. Understand?
I don't. I guess I'm dumb. And that's OK.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

VOTED TODAY :P

Zeebaron I almost voted for you to get your rights back so you could vote. But didn't :lol:

Just joking with you buddy ;)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:34 pm Zeebaron I almost voted for you to get your rights back so you could vote. But didn't :lol:
Never had it taken away, but OK. You sure showed those people who have changed and want to get back on their feet after they've done the time for their crime.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

zeebaron wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:08 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:34 pm Zeebaron I almost voted for you to get your rights back so you could vote. But didn't :lol:
Never had it taken away, but OK. You sure showed those people who have changed and want to get back on their feet after they've done the time for their crime.
My main issue with Amendment 4 is it isn't a blanket restoration but makes conditions. I feel it needs to be all or nothing.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."