Gillum Will Be Governor Get Out & VOTE!

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

Gillum Will Be Governor Get Out & VOTE!

Post by P5 Guy »

Nick Danger

Post by Nick Danger »

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

In his case it's media. Get out and vote for our rights in 3 weeks!
Nick
No anchovies?
You've got the wrong man, I spell my name Danger

To anger a conservative, lie to him - to anger a liberal, tell him the truth" Teddy R
tector

Post by tector »

Nick Danger wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:02 pm I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters........ Frank Lloyd Wright

In his case it's media. Get out and vote for our rights in 3 weeks!
Nick
I voted last week!
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

As the Dems always say, Vote and vote often.
Cwt7691

Post by Cwt7691 »

One of the most important votes in Florida Gun owner history. Beg, drive, and pray to get everyone you know to vote.
Member since the early days
Semper Fi
tector

Post by tector »

Cwt7691 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:23 pm One of the most important votes in Florida Gun owner history. Beg, drive, and pray to get everyone you know to vote.
As long as you don't know a bunch of Dems!
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
Greg

Post by Greg »

Not one of, this is the most important by far.
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
tector

Post by tector »

There have been a number of DEM governors in my lifetime--Askew, Graham, Chiles--but this guy is a WHOLE other thing. With the 3 FL Supreme Court appointments in hand, he would be an unprecedented disaster. And he publicly thanked George Soros for funding him. Most DEMS try to at least hide that shit. This guy boasted about it.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

You can blame it on me when he wins, because I'm not even registered.
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

zeebaron wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:18 pm You can blame it on me when he wins, because I'm not even registered.
Why? Are you a victim of libertarian Perfection Syndrome? :?: