I swear to Christ if the GOP blows this Supreme Court nomination...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

I swear to Christ if the GOP blows this Supreme Court nomination...

Post by tector »

The ONLY reason to support these pigs has been they (supposedly) are not Democrats. And the number one reason that is important is the Supreme fucking Court. Now, out of sheer pettiness, this piece of shit Jeff Flake is siding with Feinstein et al. that there should not be a vote on Kavanaugh this week. Who will be next, one of the RINO cunts?

I have put up with the bullshit Florida GOP only because we have to be united for this Supreme Court issue. But if the GOP bumblefucks this, they are all dead to me. Fuck Scott if the GOP can't even deliver a MODERATE conservative Supreme Court nominee. State, local, Federal--fuck them all. I am sick of hearing "oh, the GOP is really pro-gun, pro-freedom, blah blah blah...but we have to compromise because of _______ (some bullshit)".

Enough is fucking enough.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Hey tector, I gave up on all of them years ago.
The good news is that in about another hundred years the U.S. will revert back to the principles of its Constitution.
tector

Post by tector »

I have asked for just one thing: deliver me a Supreme Court free from the overt liberals. If the GOP can't handle that, fuck 'em.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I like that the DNC is so desperate, they're trying to dig up shit on Kavanaugh from HIGH SCHOOL.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Skoll wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:56 am I like that the DNC is so desperate, they're trying to dig up shit on Kavanaugh from HIGH SCHOOL.
The problem is the RINOs are swallowing this Bull Shiite HOOK LINE AND SINKER under the guise of fairness and that WE must believe the accusations are credible.

I say lie detector test for the old bag.

I don't remember any of this crap happening at the Sotomayer or Kagen confirmation hearings but then again who would have even attempted an act with either one of these women ? :mrgreen:

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Gunnyhiway wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:36 am
Skoll wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:56 am I like that the DNC is so desperate, they're trying to dig up shit on Kavanaugh from HIGH SCHOOL.
The problem is the RINOs are swallowing this Bull Shiite HOOK LINE AND SINKER under the guise of fairness and that WE must believe the accusations are credible.

I say lie detector test for the old bag.

I don't remember any of this crap happening at the Sotomayer or Kagen confirmation hearings but then again who would have even attempted an act with either one of these women ? :mrgreen:
Of course the accusations aren't credible. Way too convenient after they've been dragging the mans name through the mud for months. No right thinking person should even give it time of day no matter how much the entitlement babies cry.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Camacho

Post by Camacho »

If those pathetic liberals are able to sink this honorable man’s nomination based on some crazy ass allegation from high school, the Republicans should just pack their bags and let the Democrats rule and do whatever they want. Spineless turds
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Camacho wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:03 pm If those pathetic liberals are able to sink this honorable man’s nomination based on some crazy ass allegation from high school, the Republicans should just pack their bags and let the Democrats rule and do whatever they want. Spineless turds Image
If you don't mind living in a Venezuela environment go ahead and give up. I too get tired of the crap, but I look at what we could be living like and find I like living here a lot better even with its flaws. Just did in and vote for the good and not the perfect.
tector

Post by tector »

Clyde621 wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:33 pm
Camacho wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:03 pm If those pathetic liberals are able to sink this honorable man’s nomination based on some crazy ass allegation from high school, the Republicans should just pack their bags and let the Democrats rule and do whatever they want. Spineless turds Image
If you don't mind living in a Venezuela environment go ahead and give up. I too get tired of the crap, but I look at what we could be living like and find I like living here a lot better even with its flaws. Just did in and vote for the good and not the perfect.
Actually, there is a perfectly good argument to just have things go to Venezuelan level shit because only then will you have the conditions on the ground for real change--as opposed to this death by a thousand cuts. So don't tempt me.
Last edited by tector on Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camacho

Post by Camacho »

Clyde621 wrote:
That goes without saying but we lose when we start playing these games with the Libs which are ruthless and play dirty. If we wanna win it the politicians on our side need to roll up their sleeves, get in the gutter and get ready for a brawl.