I swear to Christ if the GOP blows this Supreme Court nomination...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
joel

Post by joel »

mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:57 pm
tector wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:35 pm Oh, look--our troll is back. My lucky day to deal with complete douchebags on FSN.
i'm genuinely not a troll. i may have opposing views from time but i've never engaged in what anyone would call trolling.

i've always tried to maturely and sincerely discuss issues here. i'd love to hear more about how this is, "the Stalingrad of the war on white, straight, Christian men..."

we talk about fairness but i think about how we (conservatives) behaved when obama wanted to bring merrick garland before the confirmation committee. if you want to talk about stalingrad against white christian males, consider how many times you guys called obama nigger publicly here and almost certainly in private etc. if the shifting demographics of the US makes you anxious then you're probably a douchebag. if you're more concerned with preserving white christian male power in the US than having an honest and law abiding supreme court judge, then you're probably a douchebag.

can any of you sincerely say that you think kavanaugh was being truthful? if you don't think he was being truthful, do you really want a liar and assaulter on your surpreme court?
Yes, as Tector said, our troll is back!!
You, sir, are less than a troll.
You are a crumbsnatching POS
(and your post above confirms it)
rug357

Post by rug357 »

mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:17 pm Why is he so angry or tearful if there isn't any truth to it? I would expect someone falsely accused to be a little indignant but composed, succinct, and open.
Mike,

You married? Are you raising any young kids?
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:17 pm I'd expect someone who was truly innocent to call for further investigation to clear his name.
F*** NO!
That's exactly what they want...more time.
No more time and Flake should be hung up by his toe!
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
mikem

Post by mikem »

joel wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:10 pm
tector wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:35 pm Oh, look--our troll is back. My lucky day to deal with complete douchebags on FSN.
i'm genuinely not a troll. i may have opposing views from time but i've never engaged in what anyone would call trolling.

i've always tried to maturely and sincerely discuss issues here. i'd love to hear more about how this is, "the Stalingrad of the war on white, straight, Christian men..."

we talk about fairness but i think about how we (conservatives) behaved when obama wanted to bring merrick garland before the confirmation committee. if you want to talk about stalingrad against white christian males, consider how many times you guys called obama nigger publicly here and almost certainly in private etc. if the shifting demographics of the US makes you anxious then you're probably a douchebag. if you're more concerned with preserving white christian male power in the US than having an honest and law abiding supreme court judge, then you're probably a douchebag.

can any of you sincerely say that you think kavanaugh was being truthful? if you don't think he was being truthful, do you really want a liar and assaulter on your surpreme court?
ouch! it doesn't take long for you ladies to go all ad hominem here. did i say anything false?
please lock/delete this account.
mikem

Post by mikem »

rug357 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:14 pm
mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:17 pm Why is he so angry or tearful if there isn't any truth to it? I would expect someone falsely accused to be a little indignant but composed, succinct, and open.
Mike,

You married? Are you raising any young kids?
i can say that i think i understand where you're going with this but an innocent person should have nothing to fear -- family and or children or not.

i can reveal that i'm transgender (she/her) but i've been married and i have children so i think i understand.
Last edited by mikem on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mikem

Post by mikem »

rug357 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:22 pm
mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:17 pm I'd expect someone who was truly innocent to call for further investigation to clear his name.
F*** NO!
why the rush to push through a life time appointment? seriously -- why not fully vet this guy before giving him a life time gig? this is a serious question. i'm genuinely curious.
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:27 pm
rug357 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:22 pm
F*** NO!
why the rush to push through a life time appointment? seriously -- why not fully vet this guy before giving him a life time gig? this is a serious question. i'm genuinely curious.
A real serious question: DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT THIS INVESTIGATION IS GOING TO FIND ANYTHING THE PREVIOUS 6 INVESTIGATIONS DIDN'T? Kavanaugh is, beyond a question of a doubt from anyone but a rabid Trump hater, militant feminist or scheming Democratic politician/slimeball, the best qualified nominee for the Supreme Court that we've seen in decades.

The "Rush" - (and the fact is that this confirmation process has gone on too long already) is to avoid the delay those scheming Democratic politician/slimeballs want, to push the confirmation process out long enough in the hope that they'll win a Senate majority in the midterms. They want CONTROL of the Supreme Court, the real power center in the US government since the Democratic ideologues have decided to stop working with the Republicans and the Administration.

Anyone who doesn't recognize this has to be categorized as a died in the wool core supporter of the Progressive agenda. If you aren't, please open your eyes and engage your brain.
joel

Post by joel »

mikem wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:23 pm
joel wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:10 pm
i'm genuinely not a troll.

i've always tried to maturely and sincerely discuss issues here.

consider how many times you guys called obama nigger publicly here and almost certainly in private etc. if the shifting demographics of the US makes you anxious then you're probably a douchebag. if you're more concerned with preserving white christian male power in the US than having an honest and law abiding supreme court judge, then you're probably a douchebag.
ouch! it doesn't take long for you ladies to go all ad hominem here. did i say anything false?
For starters?
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

[/quote]
[/quote]

Because his "body of judicial work" as well as exemplary personal and public life prove him to be eminently qualified for the SC. Mass quantities of irrelevant liberal media douchebaggery be damned and buried. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I don't think a 7th FBI investigation is going to turn up anything new, but that's just me.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."