Kavanaugh snub?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Rchrd.miranda

Kavanaugh snub?

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

Since when does any person attending a public congressional hearing have the right to leave the gallery, cross the "stage", approach a speaker from behind, grab his arm and expect to start a discussion when the speaker turns to see who is there? The judge did not know this man and certainly did not expect to be confronted in the hearing room. This was not a meet and greet situation. You will notice that the guys in suits were there in seconds and sort of propelled the judge out of the room. Common courtesy (much less common sense) would require most of us would schedule an appointment before expecting the opportunity to discuss political ideology in such a formal situation with distinguished speakers.

Just thinking, Richard
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Distinguished congressmen...lol.
They should all be laughed out of D.C.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Yeah saw that. I was surprised that he was able to get that close to him in the first place.
But this whole thing has been a DEMOCRATIC clown show with paid protestors. Cant prove that. But I'd not be afraid to bet on it. Their rants were to specific.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS