Florida will go Democrat... Demographics don't lie

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
chester field

Post by chester field »

I work with demographic data a lot. The 2016 election numbers in Florida are not any sort of reassurance because of the voters that stayed home the last time around. With city populations increasing and rural populations declining, all the dems need to do is get the vote out this time to swing this state. "Trump" and "NRA" are toxic to the undecided as much as they are to the other side.

I agree with the others that are warning us about complacency. The other side learned that lesson in 2016.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
chester field

Post by chester field »

tector wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm Hammer has been getting smoked recently. Like certain members here, she is living in the past.
She is no friend to Floridians these days it seems. Definitely a case of better days behind her. I thank her for her contributions and urge her to retire silently.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
tector

Post by tector »

Look, I am an oldish fart myself, but even I have the sense to realize that this Florida is not the Florida of old. The same old tactics are no longer surefire.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

chester field wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm I work with demographic data a lot. The 2016 election numbers in Florida are not any sort of reassurance because of the voters that stayed home the last time around. With city populations increasing and rural populations declining, all the dems need to do is get the vote out this time to swing this state. "Trump" and "NRA" are toxic to the undecided as much as they are to the other side.

I agree with the others that are warning us about complacency. The other side learned that lesson in 2016.
Latest polling has Republican voters enraged, especially men, about the Kavanaugh hearings and Dem tactics. They are expecting a record turnout for midterms and a margin is building against the Democrats.
nickthefish

Post by nickthefish »

well this didn't age well. :lol:
Respectfully,
NickTheFish
#FuckCancer #ObamaGate2020 #TrumpTrain2020
tector

Post by tector »

nickthefish wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:59 pm well this didn't age well. :lol:
You missed Andrew Gillum by the barest of margins two years ago. Chill my man.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Demographics is destiny.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Who will mark your ballot when you are in the ALF or Nursing home?