Immigrant conveyor belt

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
flcracker

Immigrant conveyor belt

Post by flcracker »

Using our weaknesses against us.
Conspiring to overwhelm our border security.
Sounds like an invasion to me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... b0e80f9b93
‘The Conveyor Belt’: U.S. officials say massive smuggling effort is speeding immigrants to — and across — the southern border.

Criminal organizations in Mexico have mounted a lucrative new smuggling operation that uses express buses to deliver Guatemalan migrant families to the U.S. border in a matter of days, making the journey faster, easier and safer, according to U.S. law enforcement reports and U.S. and Guatemalan officials.

The smugglers entice families with promises their journey will be free of the perils usually associated with travel to the U.S. border, along with assurances that by turning themselves in to U.S. authorities they will be released into the country within days.

Paying up to $7,000 per adult with child, families are transported to staging areas at ranches and hotels in southern Mexico, where they are organized into bus groups and rushed north along Mexican highways, “stopping only for food, fuel and bathroom breaks,” according to the U.S. law enforcement documents.
More at the link.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

I’m not surprised, cartels see a need and figure they can make big bucks.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I firmly believe this is the war that people like like our favorite Nazi collaborator funds and organize. Sad part is, the Feds are contributing our tax $ to his efforts. Someone needs to cut off the head of the snakes.

It is an invasion, and if we had Patton and Pershing, they would go down there and clean up the mess. :o

None of this catch & release Obomination Libiturd BS.

We don't yet realize it, but the country is already lost. Once all the immigrates have babies citizens and grow up to vote, the Dems will have a 70% majority. Then the US will be just another Commie Mob dictatorship.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Only a natural born or naturalized US citizen should be eligible to collect any US tax funded subsidy or welfare.
That means no school for your kids, no EBT/SNAP/WIC, no driver's license, no Sec8 housing. Not one cent from the Treasury.
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

P5 Guy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:39 am Only a natural born or naturalized US citizen should be eligible to collect any US tax funded subsidy or welfare.
That means no school for your kids, no EBT/SNAP/WIC, no driver's license, no Sec8 housing. Not one cent from the Treasury.
Yeap: go to Mexico or any other country and ask for welfare or any public assistance and see what you get. NOTHING
tector

Post by tector »

I know a guy who came her illegally during the GWB administration. Came from Central America, took him 16 harrowing days. Now he has a green card, is on the road to citizenship. Spoke and read no English when he got here, now he does. Works on the books, pays taxes. I know many of you would not like that he came here illegally, but I can't blame him for trying to escape that hellhole down there, and there really was no legal path here (as opposed to the path that existed for my ancestors 100, 110 years ago).

My point is actually this. He tells me that last month two of his young adult relatives came to the U.S. illegally (he had nothing to do with it, found out after the fact). They came separately. One brought a minor child with her. Both got here from Central America in less than 3 days. Nothing like what he had to endure in the GWB days.

The border is a sieve right now. It is easier than ever to get over. I believe in borders. The current situation is a joke. And if we don't get serious about it, immediately, the game is over. The next time there is a Dem president and Dem Congress there will be a general amnesty and they will mint 10 million + new voters, 90% Dem. And they will bring up their relatives, who will be tracked to citizenship and voting. And that will be that.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

The next time there is a Dem president and Dem Congress there will be a general amnesty and they will mint 10 million + new voters, 90% Dem. And they will bring up their relatives, who will be tracked to citizenship and voting. And that will be that.

I believe you are spot on with that statement. It will probably be in 2024 when the dems will have someone in the whitehouse as I strongly believe that Trump will be re-elected. Hopefully he will be able to get it across that only legal emigration is acceptable. If that doesn’t occur we are toast as a nation.