Fred Guttenberg of Ban Assault Weapons Now Picked by FL Ag Commissioner for Transition Team

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Miami_JBT

Fred Guttenberg of Ban Assault Weapons Now Picked by FL Ag Commissioner for Transition Team

Post by Miami_JBT »

For those that don't know; Fred Guttenberg, parent of a Parkland victim is a rising star in Florida's gun control circles.

From the website Heavy.com, Jessica McBride described him as “one of the strongest voices for changes to gun laws in the wake of the mass shooting.” He’s also a committee member for Ban Assault Weapons NOW.

Those are the people driving a petition initiative to amend the Florida Constitution and outlaw semi-automatic rifles.

Well, the small beach head that the gun grabbers have established in Florida Government is growing. Guttenberg has been selected by Nikki Fried to be part of her transitional team. He will be working hand in hand with other gun grabbers like Mary Barzee Flores, who Nikki Fried hired her as the Deputy Commissioner over Consumer Affairs, the department that runs Florida's CCW program. Guttenberg of course backed Fried and Flores.
“I saw her election as the most important one in the state as it relates to guns,” Guttenberg said. “It’s unique that the commissioner of agriculture oversees background checks and gun permits. So they really at the end of the day, this is who decides who does and does not get weapons. It’s a pretty unique role in Florida.”
[youtube]PZihvHDBWd0[/youtube]

According to the Hartsburg News;
The team will “help build a department that will respect the priority issues of the people and work hard to deliver results,” Fried said in a statement Friday. “Our transition team reflects the values of all Floridians.”
What exactly would Guttenberg's role be? Gun Control of course!
Guttenberg said he “will play an active role in the gun side of things.”

He will help “ensure this department is able to do what it’s supposed to do, to ensure every single Floridian who wants a gun goes through an appropriate background check before they get a permit. That’s the way it was supposed to work and it didn’t.” - Nikki Fried
So another person that wants to flat out go after the Second Amendment is now placed directly in control of Floridians constitutional rights. That's just great Image.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I sympathize for his loss, but I am also waiting to see people going after spoons for making them fat.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Skoll wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:51 am I sympathize for his loss, but I am also waiting to see people going after spoons for making them fat.
Look at England. It will happen. Hopefully, I will have kicked the bucket by then.