58 Minutes

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

58 Minutes

Post by P5 Guy »

http://projects.sun-sentinel.com/2018/s ... t12aH-1gp2

That's how long it took the law enforcement.
Yes the courts have affirmed police have no duty to protect individual citizen.
Still this seems a bad way to go about stopping mass murders.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

From the BCSO website:

"When disaster strikes, the Broward Sheriff's Office is ready, willing and able to lend a helping hand to those in need at a moment's notice"

:roll:
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Total Cluster Fuck, start to finish.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

osprey21 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:16 pm From the BCSO website:

"When disaster strikes, the Broward Sheriff's Office is ready, willing and able to lend a helping hand to those in need at a moment's notice"

:roll:
Image Oh wait that was not a joke. I thought I was in the humor section of the forum :lol:

More like helping INNOCIENT home owners into handcuffs than the criminals. Because it's oh so much more easier to get the INNOCIENT on bogus charges and catch bad guys that fight back. Because they want to go home at night.

I think firefighters should start using that b.s. line. When saving lifes. Im not going to that burning building to save that person. Because I want to go home. I'm not getting blood on me. I might catch something. Screw that. I want to go home at the end of my shift.

Problem is though, we got some crazy ass firefighters/firemedics that thrive on this stuff. They could care less how dangerous it was or how much their lifes are in danger. We'd don't even care if bullets are flying in shooting incidents. We just care about getting to the people to save. We've actually argued with some LEOs about letting us in to scenes to get to people.

That THEY DEEMED TO DANGEROUS. Because their lifes are more valuable than those that are hurt. Firefighters would do what they had to do to save lifes. Alot would even sacrifice everything to do so. Not willing though and not stupidly either. We'd not commit suicide on a lost cause.

We go to work with the mindset of doing our job. Not with the mindset of coming home at the end of the shift. That attitude I feel would make to too quick on the trigger and look at EVERYONE AS BEING BAD PEOPLE. plus with that attitude you will not will do your job to 100% of your capacity because your more concerned about going home than doing your job.

Have any of you ever sit and just listened to LEOs talk. It would amaze, shock and scare you what some of them say about us. The non LEO people. They live in a bubble, in their own little world. By a different set of laws almost. They litterally have the power to ruin your life if they chose to do so. They get away with things we'd go to jail for.

I am glad my wife and friend talked me out of becoming a LEO. They said I'd cop an attitude if I did. :lol:

But there are great LEOs out there. That really do care and would do anything to protect people. That don't use the I want to go home at night line. Do their jobs. It's just these bad ones that seem to make all LEOs look bad. But the bad ones it seems out number the good ones. From my encounters over the years. LE is a legal gang that wears a badge.

Except for the FHP those guys are the best most professional guys I've meet.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS