Civil Disobedience by Gun Owners in the 21st Century?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Allme

Post by Allme »

From what I have seen most of the 2nd amendment have been allowed to be stripped away by law abiding gun owners. Too many pu**ys if you ask me, its like this big lumbering giant that was ate up by crabs. The vast majority of folks on this forum and others will just comply, then bitch and complain. The NRA will negotiate ANOTHER settlement with the gun grabbers, hand them over more and more until finally everyone will have to register their sling shot. Everyone has these high hopes for the republicans when they all turn out to be liberal shills... Slick Rick signs the red flag laws into effect suspending the rights of 18-20 year olds and bans what amounts to a plastic shoe string. Now Trump stands up and says he is for Red Flag laws, banning the same shoe strings and suspending the rights of young people everywhere. Honestly when do we the people say "enough is enough I object"? E.I.E.I.O?

PS. 450 people have had their private property stolen from them, this article was from July; I wonder how many more they have added to this list since then?

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/loca ... ook-effect
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:02 pm I’d make more 3D printers if I had a 3D printer...ImageImage
Great idea, never thought of that :lol:

My brother got him a newer one and he gave me his older one. But hey it's free :mrgreen:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Skoll wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:42 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:33 pm IM getting a 3D printer for christmas :P the things i6can do with that. :P :P :P :P
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... nted-guns/

Go forth and multiply, my friend.
Great read
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS