Push on for 2020 FL true AWB Constitutional Amendment

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

CaptBarty wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:25 pm Take these two years of probable confusion to make decisions and plans. If this scenario doesn't play out, great. Not much lost. But, it can be too late when you find out for sure.
Guns and ammo are probably never going to be cheaper and more available than these next couple of months, so there's that.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

tector wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:31 pm We have to hope the Dems nominate a terrible candidate, again.
Oh come on now HILLARY again? Even the libs are not that stupid. Gropie Joe Biden? Burnie Sanders?
I doubt any of them will get nominated, now Beto the faux latina O'Rourke?
gforester

Post by gforester »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:43 am
tector wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:31 pm We have to hope the Dems nominate a terrible candidate, again.
Oh come on now HILLARY again? Even the libs are not that stupid. Gropie Joe Biden? Burnie Sanders?
Let's not forget about Ocasio-Cortez.

https://www.chicksonright.com/youngcons ... president/
tector

Post by tector »

gforester wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:15 pm
P5 Guy wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:43 am
Let's not forget about Ocasio-Cortez.

https://www.chicksonright.com/youngcons ... president/
Lol. Her we don't have to worry about, yet. She can't run until 2024, and lol even then.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Allme

Post by Allme »

CaptBarty wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:25 pm
zeebaron wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:19 pm With Trump now standing a good chance of being impeached, nowhere may be safe.
Probably will be impeached, even if on paper-asshole charges by the House under the "leadership" of pelosicorrupt and the occasional-cortex, but not convicted in the Senate. Trump still will be politically wounded, though. My big concern is 2020. I'm beginning to believe, despite the chest-thumpers, he will not be re-elected in 2020. Look at most of the election results this year. Notice how close they were, particularly in the districts which went Republican. All the demos have to do is smuggle in more "voters", or just more ballots (Broward :lol: ). Consider that many of todays 16 year olds will be voting in 2020, heads full of mush from their mentors, commie teachers/professors. It doesn't take much to flip the vote so the Electoral College goes the other way, at which point it will be "wonderful". Take these two years of probable confusion to make decisions and plans. If this scenario doesn't play out, great. Not much lost. But, it can be too late when you find out for sure.
A lot has happened since your post, mainly Trump turned into a liberal shill. Red Flag laws and 18-20 year olds being denied their 2nd amendment and now the bump stock ban? All the while Trumps caves in on money for his "wall", Trump has proven himself to be a liar (see video below) and not worthy of a 2nd term. He has caused more damage to the 2nd amendment and law abiding citizens in 2 years than Obama did in 8.

Greg

Post by Greg »

Allme wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:08 pm
zeebaron wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:19 pm With Trump now standing a good chance of being impeached, nowhere may be safe.
Probably will be impeached, even if on paper-asshole charges by the House under the "leadership" of pelosicorrupt and the occasional-cortex, but not convicted in the Senate. Trump still will be politically wounded, though. My big concern is 2020. I'm beginning to believe, despite the chest-thumpers, he will not be re-elected in 2020. Look at most of the election results this year. Notice how close they were, particularly in the districts which went Republican. All the demos have to do is smuggle in more "voters", or just more ballots (Broward :lol: ). Consider that many of todays 16 year olds will be voting in 2020, heads full of mush from their mentors, commie teachers/professors. It doesn't take much to flip the vote so the Electoral College goes the other way, at which point it will be "wonderful". Take these two years of probable confusion to make decisions and plans. If this scenario doesn't play out, great. Not much lost. But, it can be too late when you find out for sure.
A lot has happened since your post, mainly Trump turned into a liberal shill. Red Flag laws and 18-20 year olds being denied their 2nd amendment and now the bump stock ban? All the while Trumps caves in on money for his "wall", Trump has proven himself to be a liar (see video below) and not worthy of a 2nd term. He has caused more damage to the 2nd amendment and law abiding citizens in 2 years than Obama did in 8.

Dumbest post I’ve read all day. Go back to watching CNN👍
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Yeah, quite a bit in a short time. The red flag and age are scott's doing, as well as the first phase (Florida's law). But, Trump going along with it on a Federal level, especially if he does more, then there is reason for a pause. Remember the "Take the guns, let due process wait ...." That';s a real problem as it can affect many things. He sure wanted due process when Kavanaugh was (probably) falsely accused. It all bears watching.

I think we all need to make some decisions based on the evolving (or devolving, depending on your point of view) circumstances and laws.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Greg wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:52 pm

Dumbest post I’ve read all day. Go back to watching CNN👍
http://floridashootersnetwork.com/viewt ... f=3&t=1157
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
lilwoody

Post by lilwoody »

The states Constitution should be just as difficult to amend as the US Constitution. That's a 2/3s vote of the states. It should be the same for our state. 66.6% of the entire electorate, or 66% of the entire state legislature. By 66% of the electorate I mean the entire list of registered voters, not just those that show up at the polls. This whole monkey f^({!^@ with the Constitution is getting very old.