Push on for 2020 FL true AWB Constitutional Amendment

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Digging through the campaign finance records. A lot of the donations are from out of state.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

They are only trying it because they now know it has good odds of passing.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

zeebaron wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:07 am They are only trying it because they now know it has good odds of passing.
They'll have to go for some overtime to manufacture enough extra votes. Needs 60%+.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Ah yes, I forgot that clause in the Constitution that said the National Guard is the militia. Thank you, Florida Democrats, for reminding me.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

CaptBarty wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:19 pm
zeebaron wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:07 am They are only trying it because they now know it has good odds of passing.
They'll have to go for some overtime to manufacture enough extra votes. Needs 60%+.
Moles inside law enforcement have two years to ignore reports about crazy people and let them shoot something up right before the 2020 election.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Dope is also gaining some serious capital too for their petition.

Regulate Marijuana in a Manner Similar to Alcohol to Establish Age, Licensing, and Other Restrictions
Regulates marijuana (hereinafter "cannabis") for limited use and growing by persons twenty-one years of age or older. State shall adopt regulations to issue, renew, suspend, and revoke licenses for cannabis cultivation, product manufacturing, testing and retail facilities. Local governments may regulate facilities' time, place and manner and, if state fails to timely act, may license facilities. Does not affect compassionate use of low-THC cannabis, nor immunize federal law violations.
Campaign Finance Records - Sensible Florida, Inc.

This will get the Leftist vote out in force. Plus the Presidential Election and the fact that felons now have the right to vote.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Miami_JBT wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:10 pm Dope is also gaining some serious capital too for their petition.

Regulate Marijuana in a Manner Similar to Alcohol to Establish Age, Licensing, and Other Restrictions
Regulates marijuana (hereinafter "cannabis") for limited use and growing by persons twenty-one years of age or older. State shall adopt regulations to issue, renew, suspend, and revoke licenses for cannabis cultivation, product manufacturing, testing and retail facilities. Local governments may regulate facilities' time, place and manner and, if state fails to timely act, may license facilities. Does not affect compassionate use of low-THC cannabis, nor immunize federal law violations.
Campaign Finance Records - Sensible Florida, Inc.

This will get the Leftist vote out in force. Plus the Presidential Election and the fact that felons now have the right to vote.
Perfect storm.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Not to derail here, but I'm curious why everyone thinks a felon vote is automatically going to be a Democrat vote. A lot of guys in extended prison stays usually get religious and thus more conservative, and there's also the assumption that a lot of them will even bother to vote at all.

So what gives with all the sensationalism about felons being able to vote in FL now?
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Greg

Post by Greg »

Skoll wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 pm Not to derail here, but I'm curious why everyone thinks a felon vote is automatically going to be a Democrat vote. A lot of guys in extended prison stays usually get religious and thus more conservative, and there's also the assumption that a lot of them will even bother to vote at all.

So what gives with all the sensationalism about felons being able to vote in FL now?
It’s not you are correct
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Skoll wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:10 pm Not to derail here, but I'm curious why everyone thinks a felon vote is automatically going to be a Democrat vote. A lot of guys in extended prison stays usually get religious and thus more conservative, and there's also the assumption that a lot of them will even bother to vote at all.

Because in FL, being a felon sucks. You're barred from a number of professional business licenses. You have a rap sheet that limits your employment opportunities. Thus, a number of then rely on welfare to survive. Welfare that Democrats push and Republicans attack.

Statistically, felons vote Democrat.