O-Show Tomorrow

pharmer

O-Show Tomorrow

Post by pharmer »

Well, might as well give a report now. Khaled will occupy the usual zone with all guns 20% over retail with him knocking off 10% for that smoking deal. The usual chachski dealers will be 75% of the tables. Get some Elk jerky to clean out your colon. Ammo will be 20% more than online otherwise they're gone. Chicken on a stick or greasy pork BBQ with a drink for $20 for a lunch you'll taste the rest of the day. Of course "conversation" will be unique as always and well worth the $11. Hope I didn't miss anything. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

pharmer wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:35 am Well, might as well give a report now. Khaled will occupy the usual zone with all guns 20% over retail with him knocking off 10% for that smoking deal.
Absolute BULL$HIT. People who know ZERO talking out of their a$$hole. Do you honestly believe he would be as successful as he is if he was selling guns at 10% over retail? Believe me, the profit on new guns is a lot lower than most people think. GARY.
joker223

Post by joker223 »

No private sales----->>>>No thanks
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

joker223 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:01 pm No private sales----->>>>No thanks
Most, if not all shows now have this rule. The owners of the venues are demanding it. If the promoter wants to continue doing shows, he must abide by the rules set by the venue owner. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 pm
Most, if not all shows now have this rule. The owners of the venues are demanding it. If the promoter wants to continue doing shows, he must abide by the rules set by the venue owner. GARY.
And the venue owners are compelled either by the law or their insurers.

It is the nature of the beast.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
joker223

Post by joker223 »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:45 pm
No, most shows around the greater Orlando area don't have that rule at this time--but it is rapidly changing. Orlando was the first one that I know of in the area. I hope the smaller venues will get better in wake of this, but it's doubtful.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

Anybody go? I saw the post on the Standard "G" rifle, very cool. "End display table guy" still have the 642-1's for $319? Joe
Keep Today Fresh