Question for you comp shooter types.

Discussions and notices of various shooting disciplines.
tomcat030

Re: Question for you comp shooter types.

Post by tomcat030 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:35 pm

I like going up to the steel matches at WAC with my 10/22. It's good Anti-Zombie training!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

poloboy821
Life Member
Life Member

Post by poloboy821 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:39 pm

Well today was my second shot at 3 gun. I was able to drop my steel challenge time down to a 4.18 which was a big improvement. I also had a few other respectable times a well. What hurt me the most was shotgun. I had two hard jams on two different stages and my 4+1 capacity did not help either. I shot rifle very well and same with pistol.
Why do people say " Grow Some Balls" ? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina, those things take a pounding! - Betty White
^^my sig was stolen by Erik and then claimed to be his first^^

Erik smells funny!!!!

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 pm

poloboy821 wrote:What hurt me the most was shotgun. I had two hard jams on two different stages and my 4+1 capacity did not help either. I shot rifle very well and same with pistol.

chant with me Saiga, Saiga, Saiga... and the drum, with a 10 round AGP mag in you pocket for back up...
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

poloboy821
Life Member
Life Member

Post by poloboy821 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Ha, not for those prices. I will get a JM pro and use the $800 saved to buy other stuff.
Why do people say " Grow Some Balls" ? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina, those things take a pounding! - Betty White
^^my sig was stolen by Erik and then claimed to be his first^^

Erik smells funny!!!!