Aug 18th Gunshow at the Central Florida Fairgrounds

User avatar
Wulfmann
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm
Location: Brevard EC FL

Re: Aug 18th Gunshow at the Central Florida Fairgrounds

Post by Wulfmann » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:34 am

N4KVE wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 am
5532JWK wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:26 am
Another good reason to not go to an Orlando Fairgrounds Gunshow.
Many counties are enforcing this now. Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach that I know of. Ever since Parlkand, these counties, & others are trying to eliminate the gun show loophole. Probably very few counties in the state will allow this now. It’s not the show’s fault. It’s the local government trying to “infringe upon your second amendment rights”. GARY
Fixed it 4U

N4KVE
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm
Location: PALM BEACH

Post by N4KVE » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:22 am

Wulfmann wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:34 am
N4KVE wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:40 am
5532JWK wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:26 am
Another good reason to not go to an Orlando Fairgrounds Gunshow.
Many counties are enforcing this now. Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach that I know of. Ever since Parlkand, these counties, & others are trying to eliminate the gun show loophole. Probably very few counties in the state will allow this now. It’s not the show’s fault. It’s the local government trying to “infringe upon your second amendment rights”. GARY
Fixed it 4U
Thank you. My point was it was not the idea of the show promoter. 5532JKW seems to be blaming it on the Orlando Fairgrounds Show. This rule would be enforced at any gun show in that county, no matter who put it on. GARY.

User avatar
Wulfmann
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm
Location: Brevard EC FL

Post by Wulfmann » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am

Yes, G you are correct and I should have noted that was your point just did not want it to look like they were doing a "right" thing..

It is less likely to happen in Brevard County but nothing would surprise me even here.

For now the Melbourne Gun Show will continue to have private sales

N4KVE
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm
Location: PALM BEACH

Post by N4KVE » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Wulfmann wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am
For now the Melbourne Gun Show will continue to have private sales
But yet the West Palm Beach Gun Show which Bill also puts on has the same rule now. No private sales. But the Wallmart parking lot is just down the street. GARY.

User avatar
Wulfmann
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm
Location: Brevard EC FL

Post by Wulfmann » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:38 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:55 pm
Wulfmann wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:27 am
For now the Melbourne Gun Show will continue to have private sales
But yet the West Palm Beach Gun Show which Bill also puts on has the same rule now. No private sales. But the Wallmart parking lot is just down the street. GARY.
As you pointed out it is not the promoter it is the county. WPB was like that in 1999. I remember going to that show and not being able to sell my Daewoo DR200 because of that law

Post Reply