Info on Rifle Slings

The art of collecting C&R firearms including: Mausers, Mosins, Enfields and others. Got questons on C&R Licenses? Ask here.
ExGrndPounder

Info on Rifle Slings

Post by ExGrndPounder » Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:46 pm

If you're like me, once you get yourself an old military rifle you start to look for all the proper accessories that go with it. Original slings can be very difficult to find and often difficult to identify what rifle they belong on. This site has plenty of information along with plenty of pictures of just about any sling you might have or need.

http://www.rifleslings.com/index.html
Last edited by ExGrndPounder on Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NRA Life Member
DAV Post 112 Life Member
AMVETS Post 78 Life Member

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" Eleanor Roosevelt

Nick Ward

Post by Nick Ward » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:35 am

WOW! Very comprehensive site - thanks!

Psycho Magnet

Post by Psycho Magnet » Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:51 pm

Outstanding

Dutchman

Re: Info on Rifle Slings

Post by Dutchman » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Its unfortunate that Stacy gave up on this rifle sling website. I was one of the people who encouraged him to undertake this study when there was nothing else like it on the web. I saw it as an outstanding opportunity to fill a nitch in the great library of the internet. And it does to a moderate degree.

He has several of my slings on this site. Wish he'd pick it up again and continue on.

Dutch