Trayvon's mom running for office

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

Trayvon's mom running for office

Post by tector »

I never would have guessed it!

https://wsvn.com/news/politics/report-s ... ommission/

Miami-Dade commissioner, vs. the current mayor of Murder Gardens.

Jesus, what a choice.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Judging by what a terrible mother she is, she's probably a shoe in.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

“Our county must continue moving forward so our families are safe from violence, can afford to live in Miami-Dade and have access to good paying jobs,” Fulton said in a press release issued Saturday. “I am ready to take on these issues and many others in county government.”
Safe from violence? :lol:
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Skoll wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:18 pm Judging by what a terrible mother she is, she's probably a shoe in.
IIRC, at the time poor little Tray Tray was living with Dad and his latest ho but notice how quickly she became the black June Cleaver after her bwai got kilt! :roll:
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

TC6969 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:26 pm
Skoll wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:18 pm Judging by what a terrible mother she is, she's probably a shoe in.
IIRC, at the time poor little Tray Tray was living with Dad and his latest ho but notice how quickly she became the black June Cleaver after her bwai got kilt! :roll:
Yup, that sounds about right and IIRC, he was with daddy because he was kicked out of school.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I feel this is relevant :

"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."