application question

The art of collecting C&R firearms including: Mausers, Mosins, Enfields and others. Got questons on C&R Licenses? Ask here.
Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

application question

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 am

#10: who qualifies to certify that I am a US citizen? just myself? notary?
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

boomboom
Life Member
Life Member

Re: application question

Post by boomboom » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 pm

I just did, you are all set.

Back on topic, just mark the box, you certify yourself.
Google pain in the ass and your picture should be there-sayeth my wife

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:03 am

Never overthink a government form. Fill it in exactly as per the instructions. This is an example. If it doesn't say notarized, witnessed, etc. then you don't need anything else.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

Dr. Dickie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dr. Dickie » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:21 am

jjk308 wrote:Never overthink a government form. Fill it in exactly as per the instructions. This is an example. If it doesn't say notarized, witnessed, etc. then you don't need anything else.
Right the spaces are there to be able to totally f/;k you should you lie and then commit some other crime later; no one will check except to see that the t's are crossed and the i's dotted. Things like that will only be looked at if you:
1) Lie
2) Are being scrutinized because of something else.
Repeal the 17th Amendment, let’s put America back to the Republic the founding fathers intended!