SCAR 17 with Griffin Armament OTB RSTA

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

SCAR 17 with Griffin Armament OTB RSTA

Post by firemedic2000 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:32 am

Here you go Rent the Griffin RSTA another winner you helped me get. I'll be posting the SCAR16 with the Griffin OTB SPR next for you.

This weapon has a Leupold MARK 6 in 308 configuration with an IR/Red laser also a Geissele trigger. I use it to hunt hog sometimes. I mount an Trijicon HUNTER MK ll 35mm thermal. I use it as a clip on in front of the leupold MK6.

When I use the thermal I have to remove the laser. I need to get the extended rail for the SCAR 17&16

I put the bipod on the SCAR just take take the picks. I use a pole for hunting. I'm thinking about buying an extra barrel when a deal for one comes up on ar15.com EE having it cut down and SBRing both the SCARS 17 and 16 I did shoot the HYBRID on both rifles and I'm totally impressed with that suppressor considering it's a do all and master of none. It has kept up with all of the dedicated suppressors perfectly.

With match ammo the SCAR 17 will shoot sub MOA it is very accurate. With the RSTA it shoots even tighter moa (s) IT likes or at least mine does 168 grain mk but regular 147 gr ball it does extremely well to. Depending on brand of ball. It will shoot 2 to 1 moa.

Recoilforget about it. Recoil is so smooth and lite compared to the AR10 type weapons. A warning though if you do not suppress this weapon take that damn break off and put a flash hider on it. If you forget your hearing protection. Which every shooter has done at one time or another. This weapon will hurt you. BADLY trust me on this one.

I lost my hear for 2 weeks and still have not gotten it back from shooting 3 rds. My buddy emptied a mag. Idiot could not hear for a month. I wass not there and he'd been drinking on private property. His home one evening from what his wife told me.

Oyher than that I love the SCAR17. In my opinion and everybody has one. The SCAR17 is the best 308 battle rifle I ever shot. Lite, very accurate, extremely reliable. Ive never has a problem of any kind related to the gun. I gotta sbr this rifle say a 12 inch barrel.

Last edited by firemedic2000 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Re: SCAR 17 with Griffin Armament OTB RSTA

Post by 870Mike » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Pics no workie... [-(
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:18 pm

They did work t appears somebody is screwing aound
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

clyde621

Post by clyde621 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:51 pm

Very nice, me want one.