Interview with Griffin Armament says HPA is 4 years away

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Interview with Griffin Armament says HPA is 4 years away

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed May 10, 2017 12:36 am

In a Instagram and Facebook live event tonight the owners of Griffin Armament probably the #2 maunfacturer of silencers stated the HPA ....if it becomes anything will take between 4 and 5 years to finalize....maybe you can watch it on FB, but IG live events are not saved. [smilie=012.gif]

Thoughts from those of you who choose to wait....

Ive noticed a slight up tick this week with all the hub bub and the manufacturers placing blame on Silencer Co and the ASA....but mor and more of them are starting to realize the youtube and IG talking heads are even more responsible and now pushing them to retract all that bad info they put out.
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

neverenoughguns
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Interview with Griffin Armament says HPA is 4 years away

Post by neverenoughguns » Mon May 15, 2017 6:58 pm

bummer. I am going to wait for the clump to float through from last July and then dive back in. Wish I knew how much fun the 22 can was going to be before last year, I would have more had I known. I am at 10 months wait for my last stamp.....