Cracker Croaker got a new grip!

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Cracker Croaker got a new grip!

Post by flcracker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Our friend Scott at Hydro Print Services did the original job on this AOW from the group buy a while back. Recently, I purchased a Raptor grip for it and had him dip it to match.

Now what I need is to find someone who can help me fashion a kydex quick-draw drop-leg holster for it.......

and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Cracker Croaker got a new grip!

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 pm

Ive aeen a Shoulder holster from Andrews custom leather....I'd at least call and ask them...
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Cracker Croaker got a new grip!

Post by flcracker » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:11 am

The Andrews ones look great - for a dry-climate, non-sweating kind of guy. That's not me. [-(

This might just be the ticket:

http://serbu.myshopify.com/products/sup ... ty-holster
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!