Suppressor info

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Suppressor info

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:23 pm

He also shot my Walther P22 with the Warlock 2 on it and Johns SEA 22 can on another Walther I have
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:43 am

yeah see..he shot more than I even recall. thanks to you all for that! [smilie=cheers1.gif]

idk...doing a roof on the house and my boat needed 600 bucks of trlr work. probly not gonna beat the deadline for the 18th...even a month away looks bleak...but I like the idea of the hybrid thing..thats kind of cool w/o e being completely broke over it
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:15 am

You can always wait to but after July 13th just have to wash for a picture but the good side is you can use all the grease or dirt on your hands for the fingerprints..... [smilie=011.gif]

2 little extra steps and that's it [smilie=011.gif]
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:14 am

700 for a hybrid? good price?

if a suppressor got put on a rifle barrel how does it do for accuracy. lots of info says nothing but I wanted ask how does it not affect the accuracy like the reverse of full floating a barrel say....floating makes it better...how is hanging almost a pound off the end make it shoot more accurate..i know it can..just don't see how
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:38 pm

dieselbeef wrote:700 for a hybrid? good price?
Excellent price if no other add on like a transfer fee....snatch it

better2have&notneed
Contributor
Contributor

Post by better2have&notneed » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:19 pm

dieselbeef wrote:
if a suppressor got put on a rifle barrel how does it do for accuracy. lots of info says nothing but I wanted ask how does it not affect the accuracy like the reverse of full floating a barrel say....floating makes it better...how is hanging almost a pound off the end make it shoot more accurate..i know it can..just don't see how
Adding the can slightly lowers your point of impact (POI). Say your rifle is zero'd at 100 yards... your point of aim (POA) is on the bullseye and your POI is the bullseye. Add the can and your POA is bullseye and you POI is about 1.5" low.
All my rifles that I can put a supressor on are zero'd with the supressor on. Person preference, you just gotta decide which way you want to zero.

You need to come up here for a supressor 101 class. [smilie=011.gif]
I can hook you up with some sweet subsonic 9mm and .22lr action, and you can see it all and how it works together.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:23 pm

better2have&notneed wrote:
I can hook you up with some sweet subsonic 9mm and .22lr action, and you can see it all and how it works together.

I will hold that class at my shop...bring your checkbook with ya ....better2have will want his sales commission

better2have&notneed
Contributor
Contributor

Post by better2have&notneed » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:
better2have&notneed wrote:

I will hold that class at my shop...bring your checkbook with ya ....better2have will want his sales commission
LOL, no commission necessary. Jumping in the supressor ring can be confusing, just trying to help.

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:34 am

i might just try to do that..not sure how but but ill work on it..been working straight thru since memorial day...getting the roof done and trying to fix the boat fiasco has slowed me down on this deal...but its not dead yet...
im the other gary...

einstein

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:01 pm

I need a mystic x by the 13th...shark had none..or hybrids

someone here can hook me up.. /:f
:ham'r
esilencer.com has em for 650
im the other gary...

einstein

MomentArms

Post by MomentArms » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:51 pm

Diesel rent has a source for then if he doesn't let me know

Sent from the Digital Underground

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:You can get a trust done at Silencer Shop for $129....

Why people pay an attorney for anything more is beyond me
How much malpractice coverage does silencershop maintain?
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:04 pm

305tillimoved wrote:
Rentprop1 wrote:You can get a trust done at Silencer Shop for $129....

Why people pay an attorney for anything more is beyond me
How much malpractice coverage does silencershop maintain?
s';t I don't know ask them..it's backed by a well known attorney . .who the hell are you to Seco D guess it ......challenge them openly and see who looks like a douchebag . ..
????
[smilie=011.gif]

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:23 am

JEFF YOUNG DID MNE FOR 100 bucks thru email..get it witnessed and notarized yerself and yer good to go..great guy too

lotta peeps here use him.

btw..looks like im out for the silencer..just cant swing it....got a lot going on...dammit...thanks for the help tho
im the other gary...

einstein

Famester
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famester » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:49 am

You can have a suppressor custom made to your needs here:
http://www.southeastarms.net/

And for purposes of full disclosure they are FSN members /:f and I am a customer with no part in their business.
I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.
Fidel Castro

Famester
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famester » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:58 am

tony k wrote: While saving money is great, I prefer owning suppressors that are hearing-safe and also allow the host gun to cycle 100% reliably.

Your Mileage May Vary.
And then there is:

http://www.fightthenoise.org/take-action/
Citizens should not be taxed for trying to protect their hearing while exercising their Second Amendment rights. The Hearing Protection Act also includes a provision for all people who purchase a silencer between the time the bill is introduced until the day it passes – should you purchase a silencer during that time, you will receive a $200 tax credit to cover the cost of any new silencer tax stamps you pay for.
I began revolution with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action.
Fidel Castro