Dead Air Silencers - Sandman Titanium

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Ironman
Life Member
Life Member

Dead Air Silencers - Sandman Titanium

Post by Ironman » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:40 am

Well I'm sorry it took so long to review this badboy. It's been in my safe for awhile now and I got backlogged with other companies and Pappas was cool about it. But alas I finally had time to getterdone!

I really think this can is overlooked as a contender for the direct thread precision market. I know from experience it will tighten groups as I've experienced it off camera with the RPR in 6.5 and 308 and both times it tightened the already tight groups. That and the tone is GREAT! I mean it's enjoyable to shoot on a 20" bbl 308 from under a truck bed (FL is hot and bright, not good for filming lol), not even the slightest annoyance.

You all have jobs and family that take precedence over your new purchase research which is why I keep my reviews as concise as possible, giving you everything you need and nothing you don't. So if you enjoyed the video or it helped you make a purchase decision please leave any positive or negative feedback here or on YT. This way I can evolve to bring you guys the best reviews possible!

Thanks!
Adam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz_HOON4Z3c

Casual
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Dead Air Silencers - Sandman Titanium

Post by Casual » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:01 pm

User serviceable? ?
"What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?"

Ironman
Life Member