how to sbr w/o trust

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Re: how to sbr w/o trust

Post by Gregh181 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 pm

That's no problem I can do them the 1st week of July to make sure
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:00 pm

How do I measure the overall length when I don't have it in my possession? 11.5 inch upper is what I'm getting

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:08 pm

Gregh181 wrote:How do I measure the overall length when I don't have it in my possession? 11.5 inch upper is what I'm getting
honesty just search the internet, someone has measured theirs before , and quite frankly the ATF's tape measure will be different than yours ....lol
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:55 pm

I'm impatient, set up a trust and efiled a form 1. Looking at 3 months or June to get approved

NRA Benefactor Member

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 pm

Gregh181 wrote:I'm impatient, set up a trust and efiled a form 1. Looking at 3 months or June to get approved
You'll be glad you didn't wait but don't bet on those wait times....you should post in the Forms tracking thread ....I'm betting more like 4.5 months.

What did you list in block 4i...... "state why you intend to make firearm".....responses that are "cute" like killing zombies are said to get sent to the legal department first thus taking longer .....lol
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 am

For all lawful purposes. Just took the last item off nfa tracker like mine, efile form 1 SBR to get approved and it was today or yesterday and was 3 months on the dot

NRA Benefactor Member

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:48 am

but those 3 months were before 41P and 41 F, just sayin

don't watch the clock, you'll drive yourself nuts [smilie=011.gif]