Question? Hussein's Glock 18c

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Taco

Post by Taco »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:26 pm I don't know if they do dad you referring to is wjat we would call the actual sear ?
I suppose it could also be called the sear... What I was referring to is that little piece, looks like a chopped down razor blade and rides under the slide above the rails to interact with the slide stop and firing pin.

---

Thanks for the info Steyr. So much to learn.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Taco wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:19 am
rentprop1 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:26 pm I don't know if they do dad you referring to is wjat we would call the actual sear ?
I suppose it could also be called the sear... What I was referring to is that little piece, looks like a chopped down razor blade and rides under the slide above the rails to interact with the slide stop and firing pin.

---

Thanks for the info Steyr. So much to learn.
Prior to 1986 you could register almost anything as a machine gun. In "factory machine guns" the receiver is always the machine gun. In conversions the actual machine gun can be a registered sear, registered bolt or registered machine gun. There are even registered trigger boxes for HK type weapons and all sorts of other conversion devices such as lightning links.