Mexico Beach is devistated(F****d)

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
MARK

Post by MARK »

TonyR wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:01 pm Sort of like spending millions of dollars to dredge/pump sand BACK to the beach to keep peoples houses from falling over.Its fucking STUPID !
Or better yet, it's like mowing youth soccer fields and play areas knowing that the grass is going to grow back
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Rent, I'm not talking about the beach front homes, the construction of those dwellings were not up to code to withstand 150 MPH winds so they were devastated or totally destroyed in most cases, I'm talking about trailers and dwellings , simple houses, people living there for years, just a few miles inland that were obliterated beyond recognition from record setting sustained winds, but again such is life living on a peninsula that is every season subject to catastropic hurricane events. Like the old saying goes " ya pays ya money ya takes ya chances" Mother Nature will kick you in the ass bad everytime, don't ever think you've seen her worst, she'll come up with something better and more startling just when you think you've seen it all ....
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

MARK must be one of he oceanfront property owners who lives right on the beach knowing damn well the dunes will be washed away.Give it time,Orlando will be oceanfront .
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Looters the worst of the worst, if you can loot homes in conditions like these I've got no doubt come judgement day where you're going, next to a fire hydrant with the rest of the dog shit. What needs to be done as they do in oriental countries, crucify the bastards, find a pole and nail em to it and let em rot with a sign stating their crime to society, it's gotta be a deterrent nothing worse than seeing a rotting stinking corpse tacked to a pole, putrid stuff for sure but an attention getter ....
tector

Post by tector »

When we discuss open carry, this is the ideal scenario for it. I don't want surprise, I want deterrence. In other words, go down the block and loot the MSNBC watcher--you will have a much easier time, scum.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

tector wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:09 pm When we discuss open carry, this is the ideal scenario for it. I don't want surprise, I want deterrence. In other words, go down the block and loot the MSNBC watcher--you will have a much easier time, scum.
Yep, cops aren't responding to calls, I'm open slinging a MP5 during the day and a NV equipped Mk18 with suppressor at night. It's really the only time I break out my NV stuff is after a hurricane.
MARK

Post by MARK »

TonyR wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:23 pm MARK must be one of he oceanfront property owners who lives right on the beach knowing damn well the dunes will be washed away.Give it time,Orlando will be oceanfront .
While I live on the barrier island I'm not ocean front. You'll have to take my word for it but it comes at a price. My windstorm premium and deductible over the last 20 years have cost me close to what I bought my house for.

You mainlanders are not subsidizing me anymore than I your parks and recreation areas. I just prefer ocean over swamp.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

My neighbors in Leon County.

Rotted Oak.

Patrolling Gadsden County. Quincy and Greensboro.

Yup, someone carved trees into dolphins

Someone in Greensboro had a sense of humor.

Going into Gulf County. Port St. Joe, Beacon Hill, and Mexico Beach.

El Governor Hotel in Mexico Beach. My wife and I have spent many a weekend there. Image

FWC Ghetto Bird coming in for a landing at Gulf County EOC.

Blackhawk/Seahawk overflying the are.

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

great pics
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !